Chapter 77:

The bully was scared by her face and her voice so she and her gang scurried away as fast they can,

Liang Xuiying look around and said loudly

"This is for everyone as well!i will let it pass the things you did before but!"

She smile creepily while looking around specially to the one who bully her badly

"Starting today try to mess with me or,you will know what really hell is!"

Then she fix her hair,starting to do her revision like nothing happen,

Her seatmate Ye Tong come near her and said

"Great job!now i will doubt that someone will still mess with you!"

Liang Xuiying smile,Ye Tong is the only one friend she have!

Ye Tong is kind only to her!how many times she helped her resulting Ye Tong to get in trouble because of her!

When the teacher come and heard the news she loudly said

"Good job!Liang Xuiying you finally learn!since you enter junior high i already told you to fight back!if you wont they will abuse you!see they did right?i know what are they doing to you but i didnt say because i want you to stand up!"

Then she look at her students and look back at her

"The society is harsh!if you are too kind they will eat you whole!if you are too coward you will be drown by the people's evilness!if you are too bad you will be punish and recieve your retribution just like those bullies!when you step on the societies harsh world you will understand what i said today!"

Then she start her lesson after a long speech!

The whole class was silent,with a different things in their minds.

What happen in class was spread out intentionally by Ye Tong

"Why did you do that?"

Liang Xuiying ask

"So nobody wont dare to mess with you anymore!this is important time of our studying!we cannot afford to get distracted!"

Her explanation,so she nod and understand,after all senior year is almost coming!

Days is faster specially if you have a lot of things in your plate!.

Liang Xuiying is now in her senior year!

Her whole life really changed after that strange dream!

While on her senior year,she become totally different person!

The timid and coward image of her is totaly wipe out and exchange to a confident and brave girl!

So a lot of boys become to noticed her!

Even Ye Tong that is always with her felt like she is really getting beautiful day by day but Liang Xuiying is just laughing it off!.

After a year of working extra hard the college entrance exam came!

Liang Xuiying's grade is good enough to accept in number 1 university in central city!

But she cant decide yet so she asked her parents!she really didnt want to leave them!

"Its great if thats what you want!we will support you unconditionally!"

Her dad said and her mom add something,the happiness in their face is evident that makes her think that they are happy because she will leave?

But the news was more shocking!

"You are gonna be a big sister soon!"

Liang Xuiying eyes widen!

"No way!but arent you two are too old?"

Her mom smack her head and ask

"What do you mean?"

Liang Xuiying laugh and hug them both

"Wow!i am so happy!this is so exciting!"

Her parents laugh with her and they start hugging each other.

Ye Tong noticed her good mood so she ask and Liang Xuiying said the news but her reaction crack her up really badly

"Wow!but arent your parents are already too old?"

Liang Xuiying laugh until her stomach ached

"That is what i also said and my head was smacked!"

And they both laugh together.