Chapter 11:on the road

Liang Xiuling remain vigilant,the two buns was already asleep,maybe because of what they witnessed earlier so they cried a lot untill they fell asleep

"Thank you sir Lu Bin!i didnt know if we can ever go out of the building without you!"

Lu Bin glance at her and smile

"It was nothing at all!it was my job,anyway you saved my life so i ought to thank you as well!you are good at shooting!"

Liang Xiuying smile and tell him the truth

"The truth is i am afraid of gunshot sound!i am freezing if i hear one!but maybe because i was driven out of desperation so i managed to use one?but know when i remember the gunshots,it makes me shiver!i felt that my blood will freeze any moment now!"

Lu Bin look at getting pale girl at the back and believed him

"You see you are really brave!you managed to stay alive with two child with you!you take good care of them well!"

Liang Xiuying look at him and smile sadly

"I am stupid,coward and useless!but cant never be called brave!"

"Oi!oi!do you have any misunderstanding about the word brave little girl?listen to me carefully okay?being brave is not just you are not afraid of anything but it is also despite you being scared and afraid you still face it and overcome it!because you are brave does not mean that you are fearless but ready to face your fear!there is a lot of people died because they are afraid to live in this world and for me it is called cowardice!little girl you are what?16?17?but see how the two child in your family is doing?they are obviously healthy and without a burden!believe me!you will achieve more in the future!ican see that!"

Liang Xuiying eyes reden

"But my fear was never overcomed!i am still afraid!afraid of zombies!killing them!but more afraid of dying!but i cannot!if i die what will happen to this two?"

Liang Shui look up and ask

"Elder sister are you crying?"

She shook her head and smile brightly

"I am just too happy that someone will help us to reach the base!it was a place without zombie so i am little overwhelm!"

Liang Shui hug her and murmur before going back to sleep

"I am also happy!but i am most happy because elder sister and Mengmeng are safe!"

Liang Xiuying hug him more tighter together with the little dumpling,she bit her lips hard to stop herself from crying.

Her worry is not superflous and yet overflowing,Lu Bin smile while looking at them,in this time,humanity was already almost eaten by fear so this warm scene is already rare.

When the night is near,Lu Bin decided to search for the nearest place to stay!

They cannot stay inside the car,base in the investigation the zombies seems to be more active at night!

Even though it was still theory but he cannot gamble the safety of the children.

He found a small abandon villa and check the whole place before letting ther others in.

Because it was already late so the Liang  Xiuying and Lu Bin ate biscuits but the kids ate cookies!

Liang Xuiying didnt forget to bring food that is good for the children,she even brought milks with her.

Lu Bin shake his head looking at how she pamper the two children but she just ignore him and clean the two using wet towelletes!

"You are really too detail huh?"

Lu Bin tease

"Children this age needs cleanliness!or else they will easyly get sick!and sickness is a huge no!"