Chapter 64

When the blinding light faded Chen Zhangwei and the rest was shocked seeing Liang Xuiying facing her back to them.

Chen Zhangwei's heart tighten,there is indescribable thing he felt that was about to begin.

"Liang Xuiying?"

He still ask although he knows that it is her!

"Chen Zhangwei take your people away from here!you cant defeat him!"

Chen Zhangwei heart fell.

"We will help you!"

Laing Xuiying sigh and finally face them,

Chen Zhangwei blood froze when he saw her,the remaining soldiers eyes widen.

Her eyes is red and black,but hers is not  same as the others,she has darker black eyes and deep blood red.

"As you can see i am a zombie!and i am the only zombie who can defeat him"

While they are talking a creepy gruff voice echo

"Chang Chyou!what you do?"

Liang Xuiying ignore him and continue talking to Chen Zhangwei

"Everything will be unfold sooner or later!but for now remember,he and her is the beggining,i am the end and Liang Shui is the new life,protect him well so go back!at this moment i can only weaken him but not totally kill him,he will need time to recover his strength so i believe when that time comes you all can face him without worry,specially you"

The last part was obviously for Chen Zhangwei,

"We will help you!we can kill him!"

She shook her head

"He will in rage!and his power will be uncontrollable!i killed his sister so he wont control his power!you still dont know the extent of his ability!"

And then she swipe her hand in the air,

When all of them is recover they are already back to north base.

Chen Zhangwei didnt think twice and drove back.

When they are gone Liang Xuiying look at the zombie and said in a mocking tone

"Did you hear that?i kill your sister!i kill her that is why you smell her blood to me!"

Chang Ru eyes become pure black and he start attacking Liang Xuiying

"LIE!LIE!LIE!SHE IS NOT"

Liang Xuiying defending his attack and attacking at the same time,

Each ability he throw she sill do as he did but much stronger!

They fought really hard that every explosions can be here anywhere.

Chen Zhangwei stop when he saw explosions and fighting through the air.

And they are moving really fast,if not for different kinds of ability they are using he wont know where would they be.

Even the soldiers who follow him stop as well

"Is that miss Liang who is fighting with the monster?"

Xue Taio ask in disbelief!

After saying that Chang Ru fell in front of them followed by Liang Xuiying,

They saw how she punch him with great force and saw how Chang Ru hit her with icicles but she manage to avoid it,they saw how fast he kick her,and how far she was blown away!

Chen Zhangwei eyes widen he wants to fight too but before he could move Liang Xuiying is already in front of them again

She whisper something to Him and he turn pale,his body shook and his eyes reden,after a while he said in a low voice

"Okay i promise!"

Liang Xuiying smile and start fighting again,

Chen Zhangwei's tears fell one by one and board his car again going back to the base.

The soldiers who follow him was startled when the boss cry and follow along.

Liang Xuiying started fighting without distraction and this time she is determine to finish it as soon as possible!

She have to weaken him for Liang Shui and the rest.