Chapter 37:train more

Thank you for wating!i wont just disappear again!pwomis!🥺

"I dont understand women stuff but i think you dont need them at all!"

Liang Xuiying roll her eyes

"Of course i am young and beautiful!why would i still need that?"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and look at her intently before turning his eyes away.

The girl is really become more and more beautiul!

Her complexion is whiter and her face is smoother!her body is maturing more to his taste!

His teeth felt itchy,he really wanted to taste her but still too young!not yet ready but he can wait,2 years at most!and he can finally pick the fruit he always wanted!

Liang Xuiying felt cold again and look around and though of something!

'Is there ghost in his office?'

Thinking like that she hurriedly stand up and run while saying her goodbye!

Chen Zhangwei was startled by her sudden behavior and ask himself if she noticed something off?

But even so?its not a problem right?.

After a month of monotone life of Liang Xuiying a news came!

The zombies changed!they are now move faster and some even have minds!

The soldiers thought that they are healed but they were attacked!

They lost half of the people!Chen Zhangwei close his eyes after hearing the news!

He stand up and announce

"Tell to some stronger ability user that we will go out!"

Of course Liang Xuiying came with them!she was in Lu Bin's place when she heard it and as always volunteer herself!

Chen Zhangwei saw her already late!so he can only sigh and make sure that she will be well protected but Liang Xuiying just roll her eyes!

While on the road Liang Xuiying felt the familiar feeling!

She didnt see them but she is sure so she announced

"They are near!"

The soldiers didnt doubt her and just prepare themselves for battle,

After a while zombies came,their pace is fast!some are faster!

The soldiers start shooting them!

Because nobody can tell what can their ability do to their body so Chen Zhangwei prohibited them to use it unless its necessary!

The scientist are already studying it so in no time they will know the answer!

Liang Xuiying's frozen body improved!

Now she can already almost over come her fear!

She hurriedly shoot as many as she could but they were too many!like they was expecting that someone will come!is this what they call ambush?

"Ambush?"

She ask loudly,Chen Zhangwei and Lu Bin look disbelieved!

What kind of person who can actually think this plan?

Liang Xuiying look closely and realized something!

"They dont seem have their own mind but its to me it looks like they were being controlled?"

Lu Bin look at her wierdly

"How can you even say that?they are all look the same?i mean their eyes are always all gray?!"

The other soldiers agree to him but Chen Zhangwei remain silent so she add

"No!i have this feeling!i think i know where!"

The soldiers was rather curious so Lu Bin ask on behalf of all of them

"Seriously?then where?"

Laing Xuiying breath deeply and close her eyes,and suddenly open it and run on the other direction!

Lu Bin was startled he was about to follow but Chen Zhangwei said

"Stay here!i will follow her!remember to keep the soldiers safe!if its necessary use all of your abilities!"

And run towards Liang Xuiying!

Liang Xuiying run and she felt that her body will froze anymoment now!

The familiar feeling came running!

She cant move!her body is frozen stiff!she start crying while fighting to move!

Chen Zhangwei saw her and he already know what is happening!

"Is it the zombie from before?"