Chapter 38:more powerful zombies

"Is it the same zombie before?"

He ask suddenly.

Liang Xuiying shook her head

"That zombie is more dangerous than this one!although this one is strong but compare to the one before?this one is nothing!"

She answer through gritted teeth!although she dont know why she could tell but it was not the time to go deeper on this issue!

She have to move!there is a lot of lives in their hands!she cannot stay scared!

Then she finally moved using her will power!

She run again and Chen Zhangwei follow!

Because she over come the fear so now she is confident that she can fight!

After running for how many minutes they finally saw their target!

Liang Xuiying and Chen Zhangwei was shocked!

This zombie looks like no different from the living ones!

Except for his black and red eyes!Liang Xuiying didnt think anymore and start shooting but the zombie is really fast!

He can dodge the bullet!they try hard but only Chen Zhangwei manage to land a bullet on his body!

Liang Xuiying froze again when she saw the black subtance came out from his wound!

The zombie seems to feel the wound so he got agitated and start attacking them more ferocious!

Chen Zhangwei knows that they are in disadvantage so he start using his ability!

Rows and rows of icicles was thrown to the zombie!

Liang Xuiying jaw drop but she knows that it was not the time to be envious so she use her two guns to help him

The zombie tried his best to avoid but it was just too many so he was hit several times!

When the attack was stopped he thought that it was his chance but his body become heavy!

He look down and saw that the part of his body that was hit by the icicles start freezing!

His body is becoming ices!Liang Xuiying didnt look away and swallow

"I am not envious at all!"

She said loudly but the envy in her eyes is visible that make Chen Zhangwei laugh,Liang shook her head and said to Chen Zhangwei

"Go back!help them!i will just take some samples to bring in the lab!we need to know what really is happening!"

Chen Zhangwei nod his head but before he left he shot the frozen zombie's forehead 3 times

"Just for assurance!"

Liang Xuiying giggle and turn around to take some sample for study!

Chen Zhangwe turn around didnt doubt and left.

After 30 minutes Liang Xuiying is carrying a small bottle with unknown subtance on it,

But looking closely the corpse of the zombie disappear leaving a pool of muddy water.

She return to the group and really relieved knowing that no one died!

They left taking some more samples and go back to the base!.

Liang Xuiying cried hard when she finally able to meet her brother after 2 months!

Liang Shui hugged her back tightly,even he tried hard to not to cry but after all he was still a child!

When their parents die it was only voth of them left!they didnt separate for a single day!

So two months of not seeing each other is really too much for them!

Liang Xuiying 'bought' a lot of foods from her 'ability' and cook a feast for Liang Shui's return!

Lu Bin and his wife was invited and they celebrated for the whole day!.

They are celebrating not only because of Liang Shui's return but also for discovering something!

After they fought that powerfull zombies the laboratory find something!.