Chapter 9:there will be rescuers?

At the 11th floor she clear 2 zombies and and found some bottled waters,can juice,medicine and some foods!

Although most of them are instant goods but it is already good!even though it was not so good for the children but it is better than nothing!

After entering she hurriedly took a shower while crying and shaking again!

She is thinking when will be her tears will run dry?

Even though she killed less than 10 zombies already but she is still scared
When her tears and nausea faded away she go out of the bathroom with a smile!

But she was directly dragged in the living room by the little dumpling wanted to show her something

"Elder sister!look!look!good people!look!"

She said excitedly,Liang Xiuying look at the television and watched.

The good people that Chen Mengmeng are showing are soldiers!they are to rescue the remaining survivor in different part of the country!

She almost jump when she saw the news,she hurriedly pack some necessities,foods and drinks and prepare the two children.

She didnt ask how did Chen Mengmeng identify the soldiers by 'good people' and just prepare them!

Living alone with two child is really not a bright idea!she is already lucky enough to survive for 3 days and she dont want to gamble anymore!

She need a safer place for the two children!

She clean them up,changed their clothes and bring them up to the rooftop!

When they arrive,there is already a few haggard people there waiting!

She recognized some of them!they are living in the same building!

She let the two children sit first while waiting for the rescuers!

While the clock is tickling,there is uneasyness bubbling inside Liang Xiuying!

"Elder sister what is wrong?"

Liang Shui ask noticing his sister's behaviour.

Liang Xiuying shook her head and smile

"I am just excited that we will be finally safe!"

Liang Shui and Chen Mengmeng look at her and just agree!anyway whatever elder sister Xuiying said is right!

But the uneasyness grew bigger,until she noticed something!

"Is that all zombies?"

She ask loudly when she noticed a mob entering a tall building near them!

"What the f***!can they smell us?or sense?"

Seeing what is happening at the other side they look down and saw a group of zombies entering their building they are in!

Liang Xuiying didnt think anymore and just pull the two child and run towards the entrance!

But it was already too late because there is already zombies coming towards them!the men hurriedly secure the door and backed away,

Liang Xuiying is looking around while checking for a place to escape!

They are already panicking but they keep their vigilance.

The zombies keep on coming,when they thought that it was over and will surely die this time a sound of helicopter roar above them!

The soldiers hurriedly jump out of the helicopter when it was near the rooftop floor,

The civilians run towards the helicopter didnt care about everything,because Liang Xiuying has two children so she run the slowest.

When she turn around from the entrance it was exactly the door broke because the zombies over crowd.

The soldiers start shooting them,but Liang Xiuying froze again!

The sound of the gun is scaring her!her knees are starting to shake again,her focus is losing!she feels like she is about to pass out!

But as always Liang Shui's voice can wake her up!

"Elder sister!lets go!we have to run!"

She woke up and run with the children.

One of the soldiers reach his hand to help her to carry Chen Mengmeng but before she could hand her over a zombie popped from his back

"Look out!"

But it was already too late!