Chapter 18:i dont want to go in prison!

After giving them something to eat their next problem how to leave the place?

"Okay!so i will drive the truck and you will drive tha car okay?"

Liang Xiuying shake her head like a rattle

"N-n-no!no!i c-c-cant!"

"I will teach you!"

She still decline

"No way!"

"We need that car!we cant leave it behind!i already contact our HQ to pick them up!someone will come to us!"

Liang Xuiying still shake her head!even though she didnt know how he did it but it was not the issue now!

"S-s-sorry master!it is still no!"

"Okay tell me why you are keen about driving?"

He finally asked curiously,he wants to know what was the deep reason why she dont want to drive at all!

"I-i-i am still underage!i dont have a drivers license!i-i-i cant go to prison!"

Lu Bin mouth twitch

"You crazy brat!who cares about it now!"

"Even so!we still have to follow the law!"

Lu Bin grit his teeth

"You forgot that i am a soldier myself?"

"So dont condone crime!"

Lu Bin sigh defeatedly

"Okay you are almost 18 right?why not we learn how to drive first?you see you can only have a driver's license if you already know how to drive!"

Liang Xuiying eyes brighten

"You are right!okay we learn first!"

Lu Bin grit his teeth again but didnt forget to praise her

"Good girl!then i will point the parts and tell you what is it and explain its use and how okay?"

Lu Bin didnt take a lot of time teaching her,so about an hour they finally leave the place.

The truck was full tank,and there was a extra gallon of gas in there,so he put in the other car.

He let Liang Xuiying drive in front,he point which
way they will go and finally leave.

At first Liang Xuiying is still a little at lost,but after she only took a moment before she grasp the art of driving!

Lu Bin was greatly surprised by what is happening!

He already know that she is fast learner but he didnt expect that she can still learn faster!

Before the night come they managed to get out of the forest!

They found a small gas station and Lu Bin stopped there.

Liang Xuiying was still didnt know how to park so she just turn off the ignition and got out of the car with her baseball bat.

Lu Bin squint his eyes when he saw a shadow inside the convenient store,signal Liang Xuiying to stop so she did,

He walk straight and several 3 men emerge

"Give us the car"

The buffy man said

Lu Bin smirk looking at their weapons,because their guns are hidden under their clothes so they thought that only knife and baseball are their weapons

"Then take it if you have guts!"

And took his two guns and pointed it to them,he made a signal to Liang Xuiying so she did as he said but she pointed in at the other side,

The good thing about training together is Liang Xuiying can already read what he wants by just looking,

The men in Lu Bin's front was startled,they didnt expect that the opponent will know that they are only diversion because their real aim is actually the foods inside the car.

"You know that the zombies can easily detect the humans if they are a lot of them in an open area?"

The man was shaken and let the other go back!

Lu Bin sneer

"I wont kill you today but i am warning you!maybe next time you will be killed by someone else!"

And then he drove the truck on a close parking lot,he close it and open the door to let the people out.