Chapter 17:human trafficking

Before they left Lu Bin cover Liang Xuiying's blood first,he dont know why he did this but his instinct is telling him to do so!

He didnt know that by doing this he actually save their lives to their certain death!

Liang Xuiying eyes widen when she saw a cargo truck in the middle of the huge forest!

"What is that?"

When she heard a sound coming from inside the truck she jump 3 feet high

"W-w-what i-is i-i-in i-it?i-i-it was n-n-not illusion r-right?it m-m-moved!"

She asked while shaking,her face is very easy to get pale so Lu Bin laughed at her

"Why not let us check?"

Liang Xuiying widen her eyes,she point at the truck and her lips is beginning to get paler as well

"C-c-che-check that?!o-o-okay!w-w-we will do it!i-i-i c-can do i-i-it!"

Lu Bin laugh more when she said that!her knees are obviously shaking too much and the tears are already almost ready to fall!

"Okay i'll stop teasing you!dont worry i already check it earlier!"

Liang Xuiying was relief and ask

"Wh-what is i-inside then?"

"Humans!"

Liang Xuiying pale face become more pale,it almost look like bluish,even her lips!

"Living humans!they are actually victims of kidnapping!they will be transport illegaly to sell!"

She finally understand

"They are the human trafficker victims?"

"Yes!there was a lot of syndicate involved in this huge crime so it was hard to catch them all!this was our asignment before the zombies came!"

Liang Xuiying nod,she wants to open the door but she was stopped

"You forget about the rooftop incedent?"

Liang Xuiying stop on her track and finally remember that the zombies can easily tell if there is a lot of humans gather together!

"Are they okay?"

She asked worriedly,Lu Bin look at her and shook his head

"All malnourished!they were stocked here for 3 days!there is nothing eat but they didnt die becausrme of water left inside with them!"

Liang Xuiying feel more sympathetic towards them

"How can we give them food?"

"I already know how!so you wait here and i will harvest some wild fruits!"

Liang Xuiying nod her head and go to the car and take some biscuits to give them!

Lu Bin didnt take too much time,open the driver seat door and look inside,Liang Xuiying follow and saw what is he looking for!

It was a small window so the air can enter!

It was only small but compressed biscuits can fit in!

She was a glad that she listen to Lu bin to take it all!

She enter and sit at the driver seat and said in a low voice

"Um,please bear it for a while!we will all get you out but not for now!the situation here is still dangerous!please for now eat this!it will help reduce the hunger!"

The people inside heard the sweet voice from outside so they felt more comforted,they didnt know if its because of her voice or because of her explanation to them!

But they felt that they found the light on the darkness they in!

She gave all the biscuits and explain again

"Please take this for now,and please share it with all!"

The people inside listen and start giving away the biscuits she handed,after giving it she started giving out the wild fruits

"Take the fruit as well!they are not poisonous dont worry!"

The victims just take it,almost all of them grew in poverty so they are more clear about the wild fruits compare to her.