Chapter 26:Xuiying in psychopath mode

Tao Liling thought that Liang Xuiying wouldnt dare to do something to her but she was wrong!

Liang Xuiying jump on her and pull her hair while pushing her to the ground!

Tao Liling wanted fight back but can she?

Liang Xuiying survived by fighting the zombies unlike her who was well protected so the winner will be obvious!

"NO!STOP THIS CRAZY GIRL!LET GO!"

Tao Liling screech while her hair is being pull by Liang Xuiying!

"Heh!"

Liang Xuiying sneer and bring out her knife ready to carve her name on her face so she will remember her

The soldiers panicked seeing this and wanted to stop her,

The look in her eyes are saying that she is serious and really gonna do it!

Liang Xuiying cover Tao Liling's mouth so she wont scream and said with a cold smile and murderous eyes

"Relax!it wont hurt a little!it will just very painful!"

Tao Liling felt the cold running through her spine,she never got scared like this even before!

It was the first time she felt like she will taste hell!

She keeps on struggling but it was no use!

The tip of the knife is already in her skin when she heard a familiar cold voice

"Enough!"

Liang Xuiying look at Chen Zhangwei by tilting her head and ask him while smiling but the smile is more creepy

"What?is this your woman?"

Chen Zhangwei didnt answer but just look at her calmly,

Liang Xuiying giggle

"Who do you think you are?do you think you can boss me around?"

Chen Zhangwei noticed that something was really off to Liang Xuiying,he was about to make his move when Liang Xuiying was picked up

"Little brat!who gave you the guts to throw tantrums anywhere huh?"

Lu Bin just woke up,he was about to greet the Liutenant colonel but stop by Liang Xuiying playing psychopath.

Liang Xuiying was in daze for a while and suddenly cry like a bullied child

"Y-y-you dont know uncle!that crazy woman hurt Shui and Mengmeng!how dare she?even mosquitos arent allowed to touch them and yet she?!let me go!i want to avenge them!how dare she!a ugly old witch hurt my little buns!"

Lu Bin look up and sigh

"Okay its already late!your little buns need to eat!"

Liang Xuiying realized that it was really is late!and then suddenly remember something!

She go back where did they came from,Lu Bin sigh and turn to Chen Zhangwei

"Sir i apologize in behalf of the little girl,she is just like that!really too overprotective over the two little buns!"

Chen Zhangwei already realized that a while ago so he nodded

"There is nothing to apologized for!"

"Uncle master!where will elder sister go?"

Lu Bin knit his eyebrow and was about to follow but Liang Xuiying already came back with a sack on ber shoulder.

The soldiers was skeptical but Lu Bin's mouth twitch

"You still managed to bring them?i am impressed!"

Liang Xuiying ignore him and start bringing out the things inside the sack.

"Its important you know?"

The soldiers thought that it was something but their jaw almost drop when they saw what is it!

Wet towelletes,tissues,clothes for kids,tooth brushes,cookies and milk?and band aids with cartoon on it and even baby soap,insect repellant cream?

What is this a camping?but Liang Xuiying just ignore them

"Shui!Mengmeng clean your hands first!"

The two buns are obviously used to it so they were done in no time!

After giving them milk and cookies,the other soldiers started giving out rations!