Chapter 25:where is the heroic image?

Liang Xuiying run towards the trees and start vomiting!

The soldiers felt pity on her and gave her water that she gladly accept.

After vomiting for how many minutes she finally felt okay!

But again she felt her body froze!no her body become heavy!

Her tears started to fall down but still managed to shout

"ALL OF YOU BACK AWAY!"

Chen Zhangwie was first to react but instead of backing away he come beside her,

After a while a man stop few meters away from them,

Liang Xuiying shake badly!she can feel it!that is not a living but a zombie!

And he is not an ordinary one!the zombie look at them and the soldiers and turn around to leave.

Chen Zhangwei wanted to follow but stopped remembering the soldiers and the civilians!

He cannot take the risk!there is a lot of life in his hand that he has to protect!

When the zombie was out of sight Liang Xuiying slump down!

"Sister you okay?"

Asked Liang Shui worriedly.

"Sister is okay!just a little tired!go back with Mengmeng and check on Uncle Lu okay?"

Liang Shui nod and lead Chen Mengmeng towards Lu Bin,

Chen Zhangwei was about to go back as well but stopped while his eyes is widening looking at Liang Xuiying

"You!"

But he dont know what to say!he thought that she is fine but looking now,

Her eyes is empty but her tears keep on flowing!her body is shaking hard and looking closely he can see that she is having a goosebump!

Liang Xuiying woke up and wipe her tears but keep on pouring

"I-i-i want to bath!sniff,sniff,c-c-can i take a bath first?"

She asked while wiping her tears and continue sniffing.

Chen Zhangwei didnt know what got into him to allow her to take a bath first before leaving!

They search for a stream in the forest and let Liang Xuiying clean herself first.

While cleaning herself Liang Xuiying keep on vomiting while crying!

"Elder sister is always like that!everytime she go out to search for food she will come back to take shower and she will continue vomiting and crying in the bathroom!"

Chen Mengmeng said to her little uncle

"Little uncle you dont know,elder sister is really strong!but she always cry!why is that?"

Chen Zhangwei glance at covered part of stream and explain

"Maybe elder sister is just tired?"

Little Mengmeng giggle

"She also tell like that!"

When Liang Xuiying rejoin the group the soldier didnt recognized her but when the two brat run into her they marvel!

This little girl is really beautiful!

"Elder sister!i miss you!come i will show you my little uncle!"

Chen Mengmeng excitedly say,Liang Xuiying smile and carry her,

The soldiers was almost blinded when they saw her smile!

Chen Zhangwei squint his eyes while looking at Liang Xuiying.

Tao Liling grit her teeth and want to kick her away!

Liang Shui hug her but Liang Xuiying eyes went murderous when she saw wounds and bruise in Liang Shui's body

"What happen?"

The soldiers shiver on how cold her voice was and look at Liang Shui's wound and bruise body and remember the event earlier!

"Elder sister that bad woman pushed brother Shui two times!she even throw me!but thanks to brother Shui i was not hurt!"

Liang Xuiying went more murderous when she heard it and look at Tao Liling.

Tao Liling look at her provocative so Liang Xuiying turn to the two buns and said

"I will talk to the ugly err auntie over there so better no peaking okay?"

Tao Liling eyes widen because she cant believed that she was called ugly?

The soldiers cough to hide their laugh and Chen Zhangwei look at her with interest.

The two buns as always did as sister Xuiying said.