Chapter 46:

Lu Bin's group has been already away for almost two months now,his wife is worried everyday but Chen Zhangwei is comforting her and letting her hear Lu Bin's voice.

But one day the communication went off!nobody knows what happen and where are they now,but Chen Zhangwei didnt loose faith in his men.

He is sure that they are fine!but waiting is not the answer!he has to do something!

When he was about to go and search for them Liang Xuiying came

"Dont do something yet!its a trap!"

The other soldiers was startled

"Miss Liang how can you be sure?"

Liang Xuiying giggle

"Those are mad scientist!for the sake of science they are will to sell their soul even to the devil himself!their target was not those common humans!but"

She smile and look directly to Chen Zhangwei.

"They want you!after all you are the strongest and the youngest!"

Chen Zhangwei already knew this!but he cannoylt stay still!they are talking about the lives of his men!

Liang Xuiying make tsk sound

"I will go!"

Chen Zhangwei already expected this so he decline but before he could say anything Liang Xuiying continue

"They are only humans!they cannot kill me!and me going alone is much more easier!dont worry,if i found them before killing those annoying people i will let go of master first!satisfied?i dont want to be protected by you all my life!you know that!"

Chen Zhangwei sigh and finally gave in!but before she left she brought a lot of monney that make her laugh.

But before she drove off he said

"No killing innocent people!"

Liang Xuiying just laugh and drove off!.

When her car is already out of sight Chen Zhangwei go back.

"Boss please dont get mad okay?but why i have this feeling that Miss Liang is becoming different person?i mean most of the time she is she but sometimes not quite!"

Chen Zhangwei gave him side glance

"Maybe driven out by what happened so she have to make some other persona"

The soldier eyes lit up

"I understand!after all it was only her and little Shui so she have to be strong!"

Chen Zhangwei didnt pay him anymire attention because he fell in a deep thought.

Liang Xuiying abandon the car when she felt that she is getting near.

According to Chen Zhangwei's information their last coordinates is somewhere out there!

She walk for an hour and finally found an old building a little too far from the main road.

She look around and found no one so she search for a higher tree decided to stay there while waiting for the night to move.

While on the tree she noticed that the one who is patrolling is the people from north

She narrow her eye and it flicker,when she look at them again there is a flash of red in it but it also disappear really fast.

She lick her teeth and smile evily to the people from the north.

When the night came Liang Xuiying move.

She enter the building and found where Lu Bin and the rest in no time.

She make a quiet gesture and look at room they are staying.

She look at Lu Bin and her eyes narrow

"We will take back your ability"

Lu Bin was startled and gradually his eyes reden.

Thise month they didnt know that they have fallen into the enemy's trap!

It was a mistake that they wont do something against them because they wont dare but when the mad scientist was freed they started turning their backs against them!

Jia Shou first took the other's ability and last one was his.

That is why they cant fight!it will be one sided killing if they fought back!.