Chapter 10:travel

The soldiers was eaten in front of her,she hurriedly cover the eyes of Liang Shui and Chen Mengmeng while backing away silently.

She take a gun from a fallen soldier and started to shoot the zombies randomly.

The pilot saw that the things is getting hard to control so he piloted the helicopter without waiting for others to board!

The copilot and the other soldiers who managed to board the helicopter are now shooting from above!

They are covering the others so they can climb up!

Liang Xuiying and the 2 children are hiding in the corner,she knows that they wont be rescue now.

She looked around and found a safety rope on the floor,she picked it up together with 2 more guns and look down.

She saw their appartment balcony and her eyes brighten!

She use the water tank to tie the other side of the rope and threw the other side down.

She was relief when she saw that it land exactly at the balcony

"You two go down okay?i will be here keep you safe!dont worry i locked the door so no zombie will be able to enter in our room okay?"

Liang Shui saw how bad the situation is so he nodded and go down bravely,the little dumpling was crying so she comforted her

"Dont be afraid!brother Shui will be there!just hang on tighter okay?dont let go unless big brother Shui say?"

The little dumpling was still crying but still do as she say!

She keep on shooting randomly,the other soldiers noticed her and wanted to help her board the chopper but she knows it was already impossible

"I can still be safe!dont mind me!you guys go ahead!you have to leave now before its too late!"

The remaining soldiers saw the rope so they believed her.

But there was one more soldier who was a little far from the others so instead he come to her side

"I will protect them!you guys hurry up"

The others finally climb up while the others are still shooting

"Miss go down now!"

She agreed and hurriedly go down.

The soldier saw that she is halfway down so he climb down.

When he was already halfway he saw a zombie jump on him!

Was about to his other hand to shoot but someone is faster,he looked down and saw Liang Xuiying was holding a gun pointing up.

"Sir you okay?"

She asked worriedly,the soldier hurriedly got down and lead her inside while answering

"Thanks to you i am fine!hurry up you have to pack all the foods,water and medicine you have,bring some clothes,we have to get out of here now!"

He said,that Liang Xuiying agreed without a second thought

"Elder sister Xuiying who is he?"

The soldier then finallt remember something

"Sorry!i am Lu Bin!i will be the one who will escort you to the base!"

"Hello sir Soldier Lu Bin!i am Liang Xiuying,this is my brother Liang Shui and this is Chen Mengmeng!"

Lu Bin stop and look at the little dumpling

"Chen?"

Liang Xuiying open her mouth to answer but was interupted by a sudden loud sound from the balcony,her face paled when she saw that it was a zombie so she hurriedly packed all the remaining things they needed.

Lu Bin took the bag and carry Liang Shui so Liang Xuiying carried Chen Mengmeng.

They run as fast as they can seeing a lot of zombies are starting to chase them!

They use the emergency exit,Liang Xuiying's heart is already in her throat!it was their first time going out of the building and her anxiety is getting stronger.

Lu Bin found a car and open it,she didnt know what he use but he start it and it seems okay!

She hurriedly sit at the back with the children and they drove off.