Chapter 8:become stronger!

After breakfast Liang Xuiying happily announce her plan

"You see?sometimes elder sister has to leave right?i dont want to leave your side but we sometimes we dont have a choice!but it makes elder sister really worried so why not let us do something that make you both stronger?"

The two although a little nervous but still agree anyway.

Liang Xuiying smile

"Okay but first elder sister will sleep okay?and then we will start!"

After lunch Liang Xuiying implementing her strategy to become stronger!

First she let them run around,she wants them to run faster and have a endurance in running!

She didnt want to require a lot!she only want for is to them to run as fast as they can when something unexpected happen!

If she could she want to just carry them but in the end she dont know her own capacity so she can only train them to become faster!

Even she want them to become stronger but she herself is a weakling so how dare she teach them to become one?

That night she stayed outdoor again,but this time she felt more wierd!like there is something growing inside her that she dont know what is it?

'Am i become braver?s-s-should i check tomorow?'

Thinking that she really become brave she decided that she will go out tomorow to check!

After breakfast,she said to the two buns that she need to find foods,water and weapons!

Their eyes become teary instantly but they stopped themselves from crying

"Elder sister you be careful okay?"

"Please come back as soon as possible!"

They said.

When everything is ready Liang Xiuying puffed her nonexistence chest and go out!

Thinking that she really become brave she just go out,but still look around!

Seeing that the floor is clear she step out of the apparment and let the two buns close the door.

She tighten her hold in the baseball bat and leave.

She knows that the elevator is not working anymore so she just go straight to the emergency exit where the stairs are.

She breath deeper before entering the exit,she walk slower and look around!she inwardly applaude herself

'Ooh!did the bravery sprout in me?seriously?'

She look around and puffed her chest again

'I am not scared anymore!wahahaha!i am the bravest!'

But her arrogance didnt last for long!before she enter the 10th floor a zombie appear!

This time it look worst than the other!its right eye is dangling on its cheek,almost half of its head is already cut off,the stomach is widely open and everything inside is already is visible to the naked eyes!no right arm and from knees to toes is all bones!

'Move!Liang Xiuying move!what is wrong with you?!is the bravery only effected only untill 11th floor?what the F*** what is wiggling inside its wide open stomach!urgh!larvae!'

Because of the wiggling insects Liang Xuiying finally managed to move!she didnt wait for the zombie to come near her she just hit its already almost half head and smash it!

"Urgh!i will never gonna get use to it!GROSS!"

she mutter while vomiting again!

"It was all a lie!there is no bravery sprout on me!waaahhh!moma i wanna go home!take me back!wuhuhu!"

Because of what happen she didnt dare to go anymore and just decided to stay at the 10th floor to check if there is foods and drinks in there.

She silently enter the floor and look around,she backed away when she saw three zombies at the hallway and changed her mind,decided to go at 11th floor first!.