Chapter 3:there was a huge mistake

"Hey Liang Xiuying?Liang Xuiying?the big sister of Liang Shui?you there?i think we should talk!no!we need to talk!come out!"

Liang Xuiying shout in her mind while she is resting,after absurbing all the memory she wanted to go back home!

"This is not what we agreed upon!i promised you that i will protect your brother but you didnt tell me to protect him against those unidentified rotting human that can eat human flesh that can still move and even unknown if it can be killed or not?"

"Huhuhu!Liang Xuiying i-i-i cant!th-this is simple impossible!please!talk to me!huhu!"

She call and begged for very long time but nobody answer.

"Big sister wake up!big sister are y-y-you okay?d-dont cry!"

Liang Xuiying open her eyes when someone woke her up.

She open her eyes and look at her worried newly discover little brother,she sat up and smile

"NO!i am not crying!why would i cry?your big sister is really b-brave like you!so w-why w-would i cry?"

Liang Shui look intently at her and was relief

"Then its fine if big sister is not crying!das said that if a man made a woman cry he is a scum!"

Liang Xuiying laugh and rub his head

"Even if i am crying it wouldnt be your fault!and i know that little Shuishui wont make girls cry!"

She dont know what is wrong with her,but everytime she hear and look at Liang Shui she felt that she really has to fight?

There was a deep care and love as big sister love to his youngest brother!

Like a parent's love for their children!willing to do everything just to make them safe!

"Where is the little sister we found?"

She ask when she remember

"She was sleeping at the other room!"

Liang Shui look outside the window and saw that it was almost night

"Then you go to her while i will prepare our dinner okay?"

Liang Shui nod his head that make Liang Xuiying smile tenderly

"Good boy!you will be big brother now because of the little sister okay?"

Liang Shui nod again and hurriedly run to the other room.

Liang Shui try to get up but her knees is still shaky,running while carrying a 7 years old boy is really hard and it is for how many kilometers!

She looked at their food stack and little relief,it was fully stack up yesterday,they only come out now for the additional ingredients for Liang Shui's birthday!

She smile and still decided to make some more food today!

The little brothers birthday still needed to celebrate!

"Wow!so many food!"

Liang Shui said when he go out with a little dumpling toiling at his back!

"Our Shuishui's birthday!still need to clelebrate!come on now!eat your longevity noodles!"

Liang Xuiying sigh,she didnt know how to cook!its good that the original owner is good!

"Little sister!what is your name?"

She turn to the little dumpling after,the little girl sniff and ĺook at Liang Shui,he smile and encourage her

"She is my big sister!she was the one who save you remember?"

The little dumpling nod and answer

"M-my name i-i-is Chen Mengmeg and i am f-four!"

Liang Xuiying smile more,aah!the little dumpling is so cute!and remember the state they were in!

"Then little Meng you can call me big sister okay?just like brother Shui!"

Little Mengmeng nod seeing her approval  Liang Xuiying finally pick her and help her sit.

They ate happily and contentedly forget the problem they are facing for now!