Chapter 71:

They set out after a day of preparation.

While on the road,Liang Xuiying is snuggling on Chen Zhangwei's arms

"When we reach there i will go directly to Chang Ru to talk about life okay?"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and fix her hair while leaning to kiss her

"Okay you do that!teach him a good lesson!"

Liang Xuiying giggle and nod smugly.

They stopped at a abandon city outside the huge wall,

Liang Xuiying come out from the car and look around,

She walk and stand in front of the army and shout

"Chang Ru!i can sense you!i know you and your stinky army are here!you were waiting for me right?i am here now so come out now or i will destroy this place!"

Then there was a huge fireball come out from her hand.

Ofcourse she wouldnt really destroy the place!after all she still wanted to heal the zombies so she want to have a small number of casualties if possible.

The fire ball is getting bigger,the soldiers near her took a steps back trying to avoid the heat coming out from the fire ball.

They didnt wait long until a huge number of zombies came out!

Liang Xuiying suddenyl disappear and come face to face at Chang Ru

"I thought you will stay hidden!"

Chang Ru attack her and said.

"I will kill you!"

Then they start fighting!

The whole place was shaken.

Chen Zhangwei saw this and didnt move,he dont want to take his eyes off of Liang Xuiying,six years ago he cannot see them but now!

He is much more stronger so his eyes can follow them without a problem.

But the zombies are different,after pausing for a while they start attacking and a huge war between zombies and human finally started.

Liang Xuiying saw this and hasten her movements!

She need to finish this as soon as possible!

So her next attack was faster and stronger.

Chang Ru grit his teeth,he can feel that she become much more stronger but he cant back down

"I want to keep you alive but you and your sister has done enough evil so i can only kill you!"

She said that make Chang Ru mad

"SHUT UP!you dont know anything!all human being is evil!all of them is hopeless so all of them will have to die"

He roared loudly but Liang Xuiying's answer remain calm

"I cant blame you but i can symphatize with you but it is only until symphatizing!your sister and you should die!"

Chang Ru become more mad and attack her with more power!

He is giving his all!

Liang Xuiying become more serious in fighting against him,

While the war are become more chaotic!

"Chang Ru give it up!you wont have a chance on winning against me!"

Liang Xuiying said loudly but Chang Ru insisted on fighting!

Because he noticed that he wont really have a chance against her so he teleported on Liang Shui's side!

Liang Xuiying eyes widen,she panicked when Chang Ru is about to struck Liang Shui but Liang Shui's reflex was extra ordinary fast!

He managed to avoid it in the knick of time!

Liang Xuiying eyes become red and black showing how angry she is!

She disappear and reappear on Chang Ru's side and pick him up in his neck

"You really make a very wrong move there!i really want to kill you swiftly but now?i will torture you hard before killing you!"

And then she throw him hard that he crash and roll that even the road was destroyed.

Liang Xuiying give her,her 100 percent so even if Chang Ru has very hard skin and powerful abilities Liang Xuiying still able to destroy him limb by limb.

She first cut the hand that he use to struck Liang Shui and then his other hand,

Chang Ru wanted to run but Liang Xuiying was the fastest!

After severing his head,Liang Xuiying burn him and didnt leave until he turn into ashes.