Chapter 70:

Chen Zhangwei fish her out and put her in his lap

"Did i over do it?"

He ask huskily,that Liang Xuiying wanted to punch him in the face

"3 days and 3 nights?and you are asking me if you over did it?are you a monster?"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and bit her lips greedily and whisper

"Only to you!"

Then she was push down again

"Wait!"

"Ack!"

"Give me a break!"

"No!"

Until the refusal was no longer heard only the ambigious sound remain.

Liang Xuiying was tortured for a week!

If not for Liang Shui making a lot of noises outside she is sure that it will be more than 1 week!

"My Shui is really grown up!"

She hugged him hurriedly when she saw him!

6 years ago he was still little bun!but now she have to stand in her toe so she can hug him!

Liang Shui hug her tighter

"I know my sister wont leave me alone!"

"Yes!sister wont leave our Shui-shui alone!sorry little brother!i wasnt here!"

"No!you are here!you were always here!".

"Sister Xuiying!huhuhu!welcome back!i missed you a lot!"

Chen Mengmeng bawl again while hugging her

"I miss our little Mengmeng more!sorry!sorry little Mengmeng!"

Chen Mengmeng shook her head

"There is nothing to be sorry!as long as you are back!".

"Master its good that you are doing fine!you look older!"

Lu Bin just chuckle and hug her.

The Chen couple hug her tighter while crying that makes her cry as well!.

That day a huge celebration was held!

The young misstress of the base came back!.

Liang Xuiying laugh and party with them!

When the night came she was kidnapped again and did something again.

After the hot session Liang Xuiying said

"We have a lot of things to do!Chang Ru built an strong army!"

Chen Zhangwei hug her and kiss her again

"Why not we do some more exercise?"

And then she was overwhelm again!

After 2 weeks of shameless days Liang Xuiying finally said

"Chen Zhangwei!we have to face the problem!you running away wont solve anything"

Chen Zhangwei's eyes darken,Liang Xuiying sigh,she knows!he is avoiding the topic of Chang Ru but she has to say!

"We have to defeat Chang Ru!dont worry this time we can defeat him!last time because my strength cut half that is why!but now?i am a lot more stronger!he built a huge zombie army!and they are lot stronger!Zhangwei!we have to end this once and for all!"

Chen Zhangwei look at her intently so she hold his face so she can look at him eye to eye

"Dont worry!he cant beat me i swear!and you wont allow it right?you will surely help me so i am more confident"

Chen Zhangwei sigh and hug her

"My dear i will go crazy if i lost you again!i wont know what will happen to me if i you disappear again!"

Liang Xuiying hug him tighter and whisper

"I am sorry!".

After cuddling for an hour Chen Zhangwei call for the stronger soldiers and start the meeting with Liang Xuiying.

"I can sense where they are so we better set out before they come here,we dont want to endanger the normal people right?"

After the meeting they all prepare to set out,

Liang Xuiying is preparing as well when Liang Shui arrive

"Sister let me come okay?"

He begged,Liang Xuiying look at Chen Zhangwei who was standing at Liang Xuiying's back

"Okay you can!i know you are already strong enough so you wont hold anyone back!"

Liang Shui was in daze and hug her after a while

"Big sister i promise you!we will bring them all down!"