Chapter 48:

Chang Chyou is shaken hard,her already pale complexion become more pale!

She has tears hanging on her eyelashes!

She looked really bullied!

Liang Xuiying gave her a provocative smile and leave the room.

While walkiing she sigh and murmur

"I have to hasten everything!only 10 years!".

When everything was settled Lu Bin Checked and said

"There is one from the laboratory that is missing!"

Liang Xuiying shook her head

"Its fine!maybe that person already escaped!"

Lu Bin nod and tied the enemy with each other,

Liang Xuiying look at them and smile while walking towards Jia Ai and Jia Shou.

"I think we need to make an example so this people wont dare anymore right?"

Lu Bin agree but

"We can but we there should be no blood!the zombies is sensitve to smell of blood!"

Liang Xuiying smile more and look at the scientist

"Its not a problem!our genius scientist here have a solution to this problem right?"

The crazy scientist refuse to cooperate so Liang Xuiying slice the older's neck resulting his blood to splatter!"

They crazy scientist was startled and then look at her in fear!

Liang Xuiying looking at them and said while smiling

"Of you dont treat him right away he will surely die and then"

The scientist get what she mean right away!

If they dont treat the man it will be them next!

So they took a small jar and pour some on the man's neck and the bleeding stop!

And then they start sewing it up like they are only sewing clothes.

The other was scared seeing this but the people from the central base look at them in disgust!

This heartless people!the man they are sewing are obviously in pain but they didnt stop to give him some anti pain medicine!

"Then are you now willing to explain?"

Liang Xuiying ask again.

The group look at each other and one of them finally explain

"We sprinkle an anti zombie powder around the premises!"

Liang Xuiying got interested

"Anti zombies?"

"Its a medicine that hide the smell of anything,we sprinkled it around the building so they cant smell anything from inside!"

Liang Xuiying fell silent.

So it was like that!that is why even there was s huge number of people here there is no zombie!impressive!

Liang Xuiyng look at Lu Bin proudly.

Lu Bin chuckle and shook his head in surrender

"Fine!do whatever you want!we will support you!"

Liang Xuiying smile more sweetly

"I am going to avenge you guys and i will start to that ugly thing over there!"

She said while pointing at Jia Ai.

Jia Ai shook her head while crying,because her mouth is covered so she can only cry and shake her head.

Jia Shou knee and obviously begging but Liang Xuiying just laugh at them

"I havent even started yet!what is there to get excited this early?"

Then she squat at the front of Jia Ai and smile evily

"You should now that,that foresight of yours about your death is a warning from me!but you ignore it!what a brave little girl!now let me see how fearless you are!"

She said in a very low voice until it become whisper.

Jia Ai shiver more while looking at Liang Xuiying's face.

That smile and that eyes!it was the same when she is cutting her bit by bit in that foresight!

"Do you know lingchi?"

Jia Ai and Jia Shou's face is now more pale,Liang Xuiying is really enjoying every reaction they have

"Death by a thousand cuts!that will be your punishment Jia Ai!"

The whole place become dead silent and she turn to the scientist group

"Let me borrow a scalpel!i want the oldest one!the dirtier the better!"