Chapter 21:little Mengmeng's family

The convoy that Lu Bin expecting was actually already travelling towards them.

In the military closed truck there is a man who obviously will stand out whenever or wherever he will go!

If Lu Bin can see this he feel shock!

Chen Zhangwei has been searching for his niece before the apocalypse started.

His niece was kidnapped by their enemy,his brother and sister in law already died a year ago so it is him and his parents are the one who is taking care of her.

The Chen family is a soldier family,they have been soldier since his great grandpa!

Now although he is only 25 he already is in control of thousands of soldiers!he is the youngest Liutenant colonel.

When the apocalypse broke out,his parents almost had a heart attack worrying about his niece.

But days ago he recieved a report from a rescue group!they said that they spotted a little girl who look exactly as the girl in photo!

It seems that some girl are taking care of her?he hopes that she will be taken care!if not then he wont mind feeding zombies using the woman's body!

Liang Xuiyin suddenly felt cold while on the road.

"What is wrong?"

Lu Bin asked seeing her shiver

"I felt that someone is talking bad about me behind my back!"

Lu Bin chuckle and look at the truck in front.

Lu Bin knit his eyebrow and felt something,for some unknown reason Liang Xuiying felt it too so she keeps on looking at the back.

Lu Bin drive faster and made a signal to the truck.

The truck driver understand him and stop

"One of you come here!we need driver!and the rest just drive ahead!but this time drive faster!the rescuer is in front"

Then let the new member drove the car,the truck start again and so they are.

"Brother what is your name?"

Liang Xuiying ask

"Miss my name is Qin Bo!third in the group!"

Qin Bo answer while blushing,he dont know why but he felt that this miss is getting beautiful and shiny!

Literally shining!she is illuminating you know?

"Hello brother Qin!i am Liang Xuiying,Liang Shui and Chen Mengmeng!"

While driving Liang Xuiying felt her body froze!she know that this reaction is only happening when she is extremely afraid!but there is nothing to be afraid off?no zombies and no gunshots!then what?

She subconciously hug the two bun and said

"Master i really have bad feeling!can we put this two in the truck instead?"

Lu Bin saw her getting paler and shaking he also have this bad feeling so he need a driver but if the two brats is in the truck it is much safer he guess.

They stopped the truck again,the two buns didnt want to leave Liang Xuiying side but she explain patiently

"Little Shui will protect Mengmeng well okay?you see sister need to help master fight those bad monsters!and if you are with me i will worry so i wont be a help if that happens!and sister is very strong so nothing will happen okay?"

Liang Shui finally let go

"Come back sooner okay?"

He said while trying to be strong!he took the little dumpling away who still didnt want to let go

"Sister Xuiying dont leave us!Mengmeng is scared!huhuhu!"

Liang Xuiying smile and hug her back

"Dont be afraid okay?brother Shui will protect Mengmeng well!and sister will return as soon a possible!"

Liang Shui finally managed to take Mengmeng and left.

Liang Xuiying sigh while looking at the truck,hoping that everyone will be safe.