Chapter 31:hunt

Lu Bin still train her,she already met his lovely wife and they become close!

She already how to shoot,not random anymore!

When Chen Zhangwei saw her pale face and blue lips because of the gunshots he laugh crazily again!

She make him her target but Lu Bin nervously take the gun away!

Already a week but she still cant understand what is the mini store she saw?

She learn that the people are slowly gaining an ability!that she bite her handkerchief and wanted to cry!

The soldiers will have to go out once a week to search for supplies!

Ofcourse its not only soldiers but there will be civilians!in the base useless is not allowed so Liang Xuiying raise her hand to volunteer!

Chen Zhangwei want to refuse but can just sigh helplessly

"Okay let us go then!"

Her eyes widen and strongly decline

"No way!i am not a weakling who needs your protection!and i want to get stronger you know?but it wont happen if i stay hidden in your back!"

Chen Zhangwei sigh

"Then i wont do anything!i will only make my move if you are in critically danger situation!"

She stare at him for a long while and finally agree with this condition.

They didnt go too far,they stop at a town nearby and start cleaning it up.

Chen Zhangwei see Liang Xuiying's familiar reaction whenever she was scared!

It was quite amusing!seeing how afraid she is but still fight is admirable!

While he was laughing Liang Xuying is gritting her teeth!

The zombie apocalypse are almost a month now!

Why she cant still get used to it?

Specially looking at the zombies who is already in half!

Its left part of the body is missing!the head is still in whole and its neck is almost in half as well and its crawling is little slow but it still trying hard!

Who the heck can get used to this scene?oh god help her!

She start shooting while rambling to herself.

After some cleaning they start searching for supplies.

They choose the mall in the middle of the town.

Because its been long since the zombie attack so the electricity is no more,the place is cold and dark that make Liang Xuiying shiver.

She take a step back immagining a lot of things

Chen Zhangwei shook his head

"Hey you scaredy kitten!if you are that scared go home!"

"W-w-who's scared!i am n-not afraid e-e-even a g-g-gho-ghost c-c-c-come out!"

The soldiers and civillians laugh at her making the atmosphere less tense,

They dont believe that this aggressive girl when killing zombies has a cowardly side!

"Miss there is no such things as ghost!dont be afraid!"

"Ha!ha!w-why would i be afraid?i-i am not!"

Then they continue on going forward.

Liang Xuiying choose to go to the children's supplies!

She take some new cute dresses for the little dumpling and clothes for Liang Shui as well!

Chen Zhangwei just shook his head and take some clothes for her.

After taking some clothes she happily take some beautiful hair clips for the little dumpling.

While choosing snacks Liang Xuiying felt the familiar feeling when there is zombies nearby!

Chen Zhangwei prepare for battle and look around.

At corner they were a bunch of zombies seemingly wanted to reach something!

Liang Xuiying and Chen Zhangwei kill them all and remove all the things and saw two survivors crouching at the corner.

Looks like mother and son,the son was hiding his mother at his back.

Liang Xuiying smile at them,there was a warmth coming through her,

She was touched how the teenage son protected his mother well!

"T-thank you soo much!"

The mother-son cried!