Chapter 27:obviously the villainess!

Thank you for liking this story and voting and commenting!please accept this token as my huge thank you!☺

After eating Liang Xuiying put the two buns in sleep then go to Lu Bin

"Uncle!now that we are about to part are you going to miss me?"

Lu Bin look at her wierdly

"What do you mean?"

Liang Xuiying sigh and start explaining

"You see now that you found your colleague you will go with them right?but i dont want to go with them?"

"Why?its safer with them!"

Liang Xuiying scoff

"How is it safer?my little brother recieved scratch,wounds and bruises!how come it was safe?and beside the ugly old b**** look powerful!it seems that her family is not just anybody!coming with them is like giving myself to her in a silver platter you know?"

Lu Bin laugh

"You really are!what about Mengmeng?"

Liang Xuiying look up the stars

"I want to snatch her away from her family that bad!but i know she will be much more safe than being with me!we will go earlier tomorow so if she woke up she cant do anything anymore!"

"You plan it out all already!"

Lu Bin was amazed

"When little Shui was hurt it was already destined that me and your group cant stay in one place!"

"I will make sure that you will be safe!"

The both of them look around and found Chen Zhangwei,

Liang Xuiying sneer

"How is it possible?even if you say that i wont trust you!as long as that ugly old rag is here i wont stay here!even if you ensure our safety but i cant promise that i wont hurt her again when i see her!and besides she is obviously like the other villainess in cliche novels!"

She paused and look sideways to Chen Zhangwei

"She is obviously here because of you!she is carrying this aura that 'hey Zhangwei!come and look at me!',and she will also trying to get on Mengmeng on her side so you will be impressed to her!"

Lu Bin laugh when he heard her saying 'ooh Zhangwei!come and look at me!',she used her most disgusting tone!

Chen Zhangwei raise his eyebrow and keep listening

"I bet a lot of young,beautiful and smart lady like me already become her victim!"

Lu Bin turn the laugh into guffaw,but Chen Zhangwei just smirk

"Young,beautiful and smart lady?"

And look at her with sneer

"I thought you and Mengmeng is same age?"

Liang Xuiying was insulted and puffed her developing breast and cup it in front of him

"Are you blind?you see this?its real!how come i become same age as the little dumpling?"

Lu Bin pull her and stop her indecent behaviour

"You see brat!what do you think you are doing?"

Liang Xuiying pout

"But he is insulting me!when i grew up in a beautiful mature and bombshell woman i will ignore him!"

"Dream hard little girl!"

Liang Xuiying puffed her cheeks and said

"I'm really unable to stay in this group!i will surely leave tomorow!"

Lu Bin scratch his head and glance at Chen Zhangwei and look away immidiately.

It seems that the little rabbit was picked the big bad wolf's interest!can she still be able to escape?

"I will kick her and her family out of the base"

"Wow!what a big shot!"

Liang Xuiying sneer,so Lu Bin explain

"He is our Liutenant colonel!"

"Even if he is the president!"

Liang Xuiying  mock so Lu Bin explain clearly

"He is the one who build the central base!he is the leader there!so he can do whatever he wanted to do!"

So Liang Xuiying finally look at him

"Not a joke?"

"Not a joke!"

Lu Bin affirm!

Then she turn to Chen Zhangwei feeling amazed!

"That is why a lot flies is flocking in you!"

Chen Zhangwei's lips twitch,that is not the point okay?