Chapter 51

After the meeting Liang Xuiying ask

"Then what will be the plan?you want all the people to stay out all night every night?"

Chen Zhangwei lead her to sit beside him and hand her water

"We still have to try,we cannot let our people put in danger so i was thinking that we will try in 30 persons first!and if its really what they said then we can add more afterwards"

He explain patiently

"But is there any age limit?"

"Not yet sure so we still have to try!dont worry!i will let Shui be on the first batch!"

Chen Zhangwei said reading what is on her mind

"Thank you!i know my brother can do it and this wont harm him!"

He just laugh and agree to her

"But you know?i really like to stay under the moon and stars but why i didnt have a cool ability?like yours and master or thunder with ice!lava!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle

"You know that because of your ability that the people in the base have enough food to eat,clean water to drink and clothes to wear!we have more advanced weapons,safe cars and all!there is no better ability than you have in this time!specially the money in unneeded,this is a lot way more easy for us!"

Liang Xuiying blush while pouting

"You are just trying to make me feel better!"

Chen Zhangwei shook his head and rub her head

"No!you really are the biggest help here in the base!"

Liang Xuiying look down and softly said

"Then i am glad"

Chen zhangwei's eyes darken when he saw the blush on her face,together with her more soft voice,he felt like there is fire inside him!

He drank the water that Liang Xuiying drink earlier only then he felt satisfied,

She look at him and shock and blush more when he drink her water

"I already drink in that!why did you still"

She didnt finish her words because her face is getting hotter and hotter!

Chen Zhangwei laugh at her reaction

"What is wrong with that?"

Liang Xuiying saw the teasing in his eyes so she pout and run while shouting

"Nothing!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle in delight,it seems that the little girl is already conscious around him!that is a good sign!

Liang Xuiying is fanning her hot cheeks while walking home,

She didnt know why she react that way but she felt too shy around him all of the sudden!

She bit her lips remembering Chen Zhangwei's profile while drinking.

She blushed again and shake her head!this is not good!she think that she is being possess!.

When its time for dinner Liang Xuiying thought that Chen Zhangwei will be busy so he wont gonna join them in dinner but he came!

When he enter the house she hurriedly bussied herself didnt dare to look at him!

Her heart seems to beat faster?is she sick she ask herself while preparing to eat.

Chen Zhangwei noticed her unnatural reaction and smirk,but didnt tease her

After all a rabbit would bite if its bullied too much!

Liang Xuiying was glad that Chen Zhangwei didnt tease her as always but a little at lost!

So she ate quickly and left the table saying that she wanted to buy something.

The Chen couple look at the almost running girl and to their son

"You beast!Xuiying is still young!how dare you!"

Chen Zhangwei look innocent at his father and ask

"What did i do?do you think if i act beastly to her as you said she can still hop around?"

"You bastard!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and assure them

"Dad!mom although i do feel really tempted but i will still wait!she is still too young so what you are thinking will not gonna happen,yet!"