Chapter 19:danger lurking

They successfully bring the victims inside the convenient store,

Liang Xuiying almost cry again when she saw how skinny and malnourished they are!

There were 7 men 10 women and 4 children!

Compare to them little bun and little dumpling is really taken good care!

"Sister what happen to them?"

Chen Mengmeng ask while looking curiously at the other children

"The bad men took them and didnt let them eat!so we give them more something food okay?"

Little dumpling and little bun nod their heads and start sharing their foods with the others

"So what about them if their food is gone?what are you going to give them?"

Liang Xuiying smile

"Master is here so i wont worry!beside you told me that your headquarter already recieved your signal so it wont be very hard anymore!"

Lu Bin shook his head and turn around didnt want to talk to her.

Meanwhile at the entrance of the forest.

A zombie that is way too different from any other appear.

If you look closely you wont noticed any different from living humans!

Except his redish and fogy eyes and the way he walk looks like a zombie but he is more faster than others!

He is sniffing around,looking for something!

He knows that he smelled it earlier so he hurriedly come there but when he arrived the smell is gone!

He enter the forest still looking for it!

If the other people will see him they will surely panick!

A zombie who is faster than any zombies is no way an ordinary one!

Lu Bin didnt let Liang Xuiying to be the night vigil!he slaved those group who wants to steal from them,

Liang Xuiying ask if he is certain that they wont betray them he just smile meaningfully and coincidentally one of them came in

"Boss there will be three people who will guard first then another 3 after 4 hours!what do you think?"

"Hmm"

And then the thief hurriedly leave.

Liang Xuiying's mouth twitch when she saw how beaten to black and blur the man was so now she understand from where his confidence came from!

It was the first time she will sleep at night since she travel in this world!

She thought that she wont be able to sleep but she was wrong!

In no time she is already sleeping!

She woke up before dawn and decided to go out to search for her master!

The people around was shock when they saw how savaged their training was and looked at Liang Xuiying with new light!

Liang Xuiying wanted to cry and deny their judgement about her!

Their normal training was actually far from this!

It was easy!but suddenly jump into extra hard?she wanted to curse loudly!

She stand up and walk slowly,slower than a snail!

Her body is aching all over!

Meanwhile Lu Bin look at his hand a little confuse!

He close his eyes and try to grasp the fire within him again!

Liang Xuiying was greatly startled when Lu Bin's hand started to ignite fire

"WATER!HELP!MASTER IS ON FIRE!WATER!"

someone hand her fire extiguisher and start extiguishing the fire in Lu Bin's hand!

Lu Bin was surprised at first then realized something but before he can enjoy the feeling the fire was extinguished!

"Master you okay?you hurt?let me check the burn!"

But there was nothing in there when she checked

"Your skin is way too thick isnt it?"

She blurted out in confusion!

Lu Bin just laugh and said

"It was not an ordinary fire!let me show you!"

He was about to ignite a fire again but he remember that they are in gas station so he pull her away from there!

Liang Xuiying's eyes is almost popping out because on what she is seeing!

Lu Bin is literally holding a fire and its not burning him!.

You summon the wrong soul!really!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara