Chapter 60:

Its Liang Xuiying's 18th birthday!the whole base celebrated with her!

After two months of being officially together with Chen Zhangwei,Liang Xuiying leave in sweet and shameful life!

Everytime she goes out the ambigious looks that are throwing at her are enough to bury her alive!

Everyday this happens that it is to shameful to go out!

But sweet life because Chen Zhangwei's attention and care for her is very evident!

If he had time he will invite her on a 'date'.

It was just walk but for Liang Xuiying she was already contented!

Liang Shui took 2 days vacation for her birthday celebration that make's Liang Xuiying happy!

For her that is the most valuable gift!

She giggle when Liang Shui learn that her and Chen Zhangwei are already dating

"Because you are stronger so i will let you take care of my sister!but when i grew up and become more stronger than you i will take her back!"

He announced seriously to Chen Zhangwei that make her laugh and cry at the same time.

"Happy birthday my dear"

Whisper Chen Zhangwei to her ears,she blushed when she felt his kiss on her cheeks,

Its been two months but she will still blush hard if he kiss or hug her.

And that make Chen Zhangwei more crazy about her.

"Thank you!"

She said while blushing and hug him back.

She recieved a lot of birthday congratulations and gifts that she was overwhelmed!

When its time to blow the birthday candle she closed her eyes and make a wish.

'I wish that this apocalypse will end soon!'

The candle flicker and it went out.

She wished with all her heart that she didnt know that this wish will make a lot of people cry and hope that she would rather not wish it.

But even she was given a chance again,she will still wish the same.

"Happy?"

Ask Chen Zhangwei while both of them are at the roof stargazing.

"Happy and contented!its great to have you!thank You brother Zhangwei"

Chen Zhangwei peck her lips and whisper

"I am lucky to meet you my darling!you are my angel"

Liang Xuiying giggle and shyly kiss him

"You,Shui,Mengmeng,master and your parents are my light in this dark world!"

"No my dear!you are my light!and my life!"

Liang Xuiying sigh in contentment while in his arms

"I hope this peaceful times wont end!i hope it is always like this!serene and tranquil!"

Chen Zhangwei hug her tighter

"Let us work together for the better future!i want our children to have a peaceful life!"

Liang Xuiying blush,she pinch his side while asking

"What are you talking about?and children?you do know that family planning"

She didnt able to finish her words because Chen zhangwei start laughing

"My dear please!at time like this do you really still think about the law?and at most the remaining humans in the world would likely to be only 20 to 30 percent!so no need to talk about family planning!"

Liang Xuiying blush and cover his lips

"Can we not talk about this?"

Chen Zhangwei had a mischievous glint in his eyes,took her hand from his lips and ask

"This thing is important!it is for the future humanity!you dont want us to be totally wiped out in our world right?"

Liang Xuiying look away

"What are you talking about?how come it become worldwide problem?"

"Its science!we have to multiply!that is our biggest contribution!"

Liang Xuiying blushed again and still play dumb

"I dont understand you!"

Chen zhangwei inwardly laughing but explain in a serious tone

"My dear having a large number of offspring will help to secure our world!having a lot of descendants is the most ideal at this time!if you want the humans to remain having a lot of children is the only way!"