Chapter 20:i can finally cook anytime!

"What is the meaning of this?what kind of magical mushroom you picked and ate?"

Lu Bin didnt mind whatever her saying is because he was still immerse on the fire in his hand

"I can finally cook anytime!"

Lu Bin finally snapped out of his reverie

"That is not the point okay?the point is fighting is now much more easier!"

Liang Xuiying nod but in her mind cooking is still more important!but remember something

"I hope the zombies wont have the luck to have what you have!"

Lu Bin froze and think,if the humans can have?can zombies can also have?he shiver thinking about the zombies as powerful as human?and what if they their sanity returns?

Zombies can think but still eating humans?

Lu Bin hurriedly go back to the gas station with Liang Xuiying and announce that they will be leaving!

They took all the remaining stocks first and left.

Lu Bin let the other 6 ride and drive the car!

They are not actually bad people but they were just desperate to live!

While driving Lu Bin finally ask Liang Xuiying

"What about you?i mean can you feel something different in you?"

He said while telling her on what to do,so she do as he say and start concentrating and she really saw something!

"There is a light!i want to touch but i cant go near?"

Lu Bin's eyes widen!

"Do you feel anything?"

Liang Xuiying think for a while and answer seriously

"I feel like a want to eat something hot!"

Lu Bin wanted to hit her but stopped himself

"I mean if you try to go near the light what can you feel?"

Liang Xuiying try again and and answer

"I feel i need a lot of money!"

"What kind the!are you being serious here?"

Liang Xuiying nod,she is being serious!

Lu Bin sigh and decided to ignore her instead!

Talking to her will take a great toll to his life!

Liang Xuiying smile seeing that he didnt believed her!

But it was entirely the truth!

"So what about your colleagues?"

She ask in a while

"Maybe we can meet them by tomorow!i hope that they will sent someone from the higher ups!"

Liang Xuiying really didnt care who will they meet!as long as they can bring them in the base safely!

When they find a place to stay it was already dark,Lu Bin didnt let the people inside the truck to come out because there is no way they can hide the truck just like in the gas station!

When everything is already settled Liang Xuiying look at Lu Bin with her eyes shining brightly!

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Liang Xuiying just smile and hand him the huge pan she take out of nowhere!

"There is no way i am gonna use my fire for your meal!"

Liang Xuiying pout

"But i really wanted to eat something hot!and i want to feed the two buns something nutritious!they always stick with cookies and biscuits this past few days!even they wont say it i know that they are getting tired of it!really pitiful!"

Lu Bin's mouth twitch seeing her using her huge black moist eyes to sell her cuteness!

"Fine but dont expect me to make a huge fire!at most i will only cook for the 4 of us!"

Liang Xuiying pouted and look around feeling depressed,when she was about to decline his offer the thief boss said

"Miss dont worry about us!just let the boss make food for you!we are fine!"

Liang Xuiying ask

"Are you sure?"

The group nod so she reluctantly agreed.