Chapter 59:

Together with his equally greedy men they seized the north base.

Xue Taio can be the leader but he just wants to help the people so he has to search for food everyday!

He didnt know that all his hardwork was embezzled by the greedy people!

He thought that his hardwork is not enough!

While eating Liang Xuiying suddenly ask

"What about the zombies that was attacking the base?"

Xue Taio look at them and said in solemn tone

"When you arrive after a while they all escape!i mean they all turn around and leave the base!"

Liang Xuiying eyes widen and look at Chen Zhangwei

"They was scared by you?"

Chen Zhangwei shake his head,but there was a knowing in his eyes,

He sigh,they are not scared away from him but,he sideglanced at Liang Xuiying and avert his eyes.

They stayed in the north for 3 days,Chen Zhanwei gave the base managing to Xue Taio,after all the people there trust and liked him

He just help them to plant and rear some animals and fishes like they are doing in the central base,

Liang Xuiying provide them the seeds,fertilizer,animals and the alive different kind of sea creature.

The north people was stared when Liang Xuiying take out a lot of things,they thought that she has space ability too and it was huge.and can even keep alive animals!.

Liang Xuiying and the others just laugh,didnt cotrect them.

Before leaving Chen Zhangwei repeatedly said

"We dont raise useless and idle person in our base!make sure that every one is and will work!if are too kind to them they will surely take advantage of you and we dont want that!and my order is once you see like one punish one!and you see plenty punish them!"

Xue Taio nod and salute staking his pride as a soldier that he will do as the superior's order!

When they left brought the people that they will throw!

Including Lim Chu and the big man who fought Liang Xuiying.

They wanted to take them to the base to put in prison and maybe they will be usefull a little later.

Coming back to the central base was smooth.

On their return the whole base celebrated!

THE BOSS FINALLY HOLD THE BEAUTY!

He already escape of the title of 1000 years virgin ice block!

Liang Xuiying was blushing the whole time!she thought that inside the house she can finally hide!

But she forget that she is living with the Chen family!

So now she wants to bury herself!

"Zhangwei you know that Xuiying is still a child right?"

Choi Suyin ask seriously

"Mom i am not a beast"

Chen Zhangwei complain

"You are!you liked a 17 years old girl!she is 7 years younger than you!"

"Dad our age doesnt matter!dont worry i wont make a move to her unless she is in legal age!although in this time law dont exist anymore!"

Liang Xuiying pinch Chen Zhangwei's side and want to bury her tomato red face in her arms

"My dear dont be shy!you have to know  that sooner or later it will happen"

He said seriously seeing how shy she is!

Liang Xuiying pinch him harder and whisper

"Shut up okay?who wants to talk about this things in front of elders!have some decency will you?"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and whisper back

"I dont need any dignity in front of you"

"If you dont want face then i want!so you better stop it!"

Choi Suyin and Chen Ryu was secretly observing them and greatly relief that Chen Zhangwei's affection looks real!

Although they already knew that since months ago but they thought that it will be reduced if he finally got her but seeing him now become extra gentle and affectionate they are happy for them!.