Chapter 49:

Liang Xuiying is wiping her bloodied body while the people around her looking at her differently.

Some looking at her with fear,some with anger,some with amazement,and some are looking at her like she is shining!

The people from the north are fearing her,Jia Shou feared too but he is more angry!the mad people look at her with amazement!the way she cut the human flesh is simply neat and tidy!

The soldiers from the central base looking at her like she was a star!they didnt fear her feel disgust towards her!but instead they appreciated her more!they know she did it for them!

Make the others know fear and then avenge them!

When they return to the base Chen Zhangwei are waiting for them at the gate.

When he see Liang Xuiying he hurriedly hug her.

"I was very worried!"

Liang Xuiying who look really tired blushed at his behaviour

"J-just worry!n-n-no need to take advantage of me you old pervert!"

There is a flash of relief in Chen Zhangwei's eyes while he was teasing her

"What is there to take advantage?but i feel that is you are taking advantage me!little girl you are still too young!"

Liang Xuiying push him and loudly said

"Shut up!you old man!i'm tired so i will go back and rest!"

When she is finally out of sight Chen Zhangwei return to being serious and cold.

He turn to Lu Bin and said

"Tell me everything what happen!"

Lu Bin nod and remember something

"Boss what about this people?"

He ask while throwing the tied group on the floor.

Chen Zhangwei look at then coldly and said

"This mad people from the laboratory,because they want to experiment humans then let them experiment using each other then!"

Lu Bin nodded and wait for more instruction

"Jia Shou will be their first human experiment!"

Jia Shou lost his soul instantly when he heard it.

"Train this people and make sure that they will useful!in this time we need more people to fight to save more lives!"

The north base soldiers thought that they are already doomed but suddenly felt overwhelm when they are pardoned.

Lu Bin look at them and warn them

"You see what will happen when you betray us right?whenever you think of turning your head back at us remember what happen Jia Ai!"

The people around paled,some vomited!

Remembering of how Jia Ai was killed,they shiver!they really wont dare!

The most scary thing was Liang Xuiying giggling and laughing while cutting of Jia Ai's body parts like she was really loving it!.

Chen Zhangwei turn around to leave and Lu Bin follow along for the rest of the report.

After reporting Chen Zhangwei is tapping his desk while thinking

"So are you saying that there was one missing?and she didnt look surprise even after hearing that there is one missing?"

Lu Bin nod agreeing.

"Who was it?the missing one?"

Chen Zhangwei asked

"She was called Chang Chyou!she grew up inside the laboratory,she is quiet,when we are travelling she never communicate to anyone,she didnt like talking or i guess i can see how disgust she was with humans!"

Lu Bin pause and continue

"I dont know why but i have a feeling that she is different!she was like Liang Xuiying but not quite!"

Then look intently to Chen Zhangwei

"I guess you know what i mean right?you noticed right?"

Lu Bin ask cryptically.

Chen Zhangwei look at him and announce

"Liang Xuiying is different!she will never pause a threat to us!"

Lu Bin sigh and agreed without a doubt.