Chapter 7:i am here!

This time she moved faster,wanted to go back so bad!

When she pass by the decapitated zombie she didnt look and just hurriedly go down.

When she arrived at their appartment floor her blood froze again when she saw two zombies,outside their appartment door wanted to break it!

She didnt even think anymore and just run and start hitting them!

The zombies is more slower compare to them so she did handle them,although she was almost bitten but she managed to avoid it!

The second time was not as hard as the first and so is the third!but the dread remained!this time she didnt target any part of their body but directly smash its heads!

When she was sure that the zombies wont get up anymore she knock on the door with the rythm she said earlier!

Liang Shui open the door,when he saw that it was really her he smile.

They was about to pounce on her but she stopped them

"Big sister is dirty!i will take shower first okay?"

She ask with a smile,the two buns stopped and nod so she hurriedly took a shower to clean herself,

While showering she vomit again,because she already vomit earlier this time she didnt managed to vomit anything but she just felt like she wanted to puke her guts out!

She shakily clean herself well while trying to calm herself down!

She cannot show that she was afraid or any weakness to the children because that wont help them and will even scare them!

So even she is helplessly afraid and even she wanted to just run and give up but in front of the two she have to stay brave and strong!

After cleaning herself well,she sigh and go out,when the little bun and little dumpling saw her they hug her tight

"Its fine!big sister is here!there is no need to be afraid!"

The little dumpling started crying

"Waaahhh!i was very scared!big sister Xiuying!"

Liang Xiuying hug them both and comfort them

"Brother Shui was there right?he protected you right?so no need to be afraid!brother Shui is brave and strong so even big sister is not here there is brother Shui!"

Liang Shui purse his lips,he rather stay with his elder sister next time but he cant stay being afraid!he wants to be like elder sister Xiuying!

Liang Xuiying prepare their dinner a little early becuase she want the two buns to sleep earlier than yesterday.

That night,Liang Xiuying stay at the balcony again,she looked up and thanking that she is still alive so the two children can still be safe!

There is two reason why she want to stay alive,the first one is because she is afraid of dying again and the second is to protect the two children!

The first one sounds like she is selfish but that is the truth!she is more afraid of dying again than zombies!

And the second one,it was clear!if she is dead who will protect and take care of them?

She dont know about Chen Mengmeng's family but even of they are still around,it will still useless if she died before she can find them right?

So for now her plan is simple!fight to live!even if it will takes forever it is fine!as long as there is life there is reasons to live!.

She knows that it will be hard,she dont have any idea about survival guides,her life before was monotone and extremely boring because of her cowardice!

Even a scary book she never dare to touch!she feel that if she read one she will have a nightmare!