Chapter 53

Liang Xuiying's mind empty,she dont know what is happening until her lips was bitten hard then she finally understand what is happening!

She try to push him away but he didnt budge.

Chen Zhangwei felt that the resistance disappear he hugged her tighter.

When he let her go,her lips is already numb and swollen.

Her mind is blank for few seconds and hid her face in her hand while glancing at the driver side.

She was relief when the partition between the driver and them are close.

Chen Zhangwei noticed that she was distracted again so he cup her cheeks so she will look at him.

Then she remember again what happen!

"Y-Y-YOU!W-WHY?H-H-HOW?"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle at her incoherent words,he loved seeing her fluster because of him.

"Xuiying"

Liang Xuiying look at him,he put his forehead to hers and said

"What can i do?i like you!i really like you!a lot"

Her face become more redder

"I-i-i am still young!u-underage!"

He laugh and peck her red lips

"It doesnt matter!i can wait"

Liang Xuiying blush more while still trying to put some more distance to the both of them.

But Chen Zhangwei dont want to give her a chance,so he hugged her more tighter and ask

"Do you like me too?"

She froze and look down didnt want to answer him but he wont let her!

"Tell me!you do right?"

He ask using his most provocative voice that makes her shy!

She tried to get away from him but he holds her waist and back of her neck so she dont haveba chance to escape.

"If you dont answer me i will kiss you"

He warn but she still refused to answer so he cross the small gap between them and kiss her again!

Liang Xuiying was kiss untill she didnt know her own name so she finally answer

"I-i-i dont know what l-l-li-like is!"

Chen Zhangwei rub her hot cheeks adoringly

"Then tell me you if always want to see me?"

Liang Xuiying nod without looking at him,

She always feel that she missed him this past days!

"You always thinking about me?"

She pout and nod still not daring to look at him

"If some woman come near me you will feel uncomfortable?"

Liang Xuiying imagine for a while and her heart feel in pain!

Chen Zhangwei saw her reaction so he comforted her

"Dont worry!i am always yours!"

Liang Xuiying still refuse to meet his eyes but she felt a little comforted.

"So you do like me!"

He announce loudly,Liang Xuiying was startled and look at him so she is now staring directly in his eyes,

She wants to turn away her sight again but he cup both of her cheeks and look at her deeply!

She was everwhelmed by the emotions that she can see through his eyes!

But the most obvious emotions are adoration and like!

She bit her lips out of habbit so she was kissed again!.

When the night came,they stopped but Liang Xuiying strongly refused on going out!

"How can you expect me to go out looking like this?"

Chen Zhangwei's eyes darken,her lips are swollen,her face is red and her eyes are moist!

He sigh and agreed

"Okay!stay here!i will bring you food for a while"

When he go out Liang Xuiying lay on the car!

She was screaming internally!

'I cant believe!very embarassing!what should i do?'

While she was having internal battle by herself the soldiers almost cover their eyes when they saw Chen Zhangwei!

He is too shiny that it hurts the eyes of others!

"It seems that the boss has finally suceed?"

One of them tease,Chen Zhangwei didnt answer but they dont know why he become more shiny!