Chapter 62:

Chen Zhangwei do as he say before leaving,he is always talking to Liang Xuiying through communicator.

They mamaged the attack after 2 days so on the 3rd day Chen Zhangwei said that he want to find the stronger zombie that is controlling the others.

Liang Xuiying wanted to stop him but she cant!she knows that they need to take down the stronger one!

She waited until the 4th day but he didnt call,

So after telling Lu Bin she left without bringing anyone.

Lu Bin suddenly run trying to chase her but she was already out of sight when he realized that she didnt bring anyone with her!.

Liang Xuiying drove straight ahead!her mind is full of Chen Zhangwei,so the sports car she is using is almost flying.

After driving for two hours her eyes flicker and suddenly change her course while murmuring

"Almost time"

She stopped in a abandon village and start walking leisurely leaving the car behind.

She look around for a while and look at a delapitated house.

She enter without making a sound and again look around,she grin evily and open a secret door leading underground

"This place is nice"

When she descended down she saw Chang Chyou just injected a unknown substance in herself.

She clap her hands and praise her

"Congratulations for successfully make the anti-zombie virus medicine!"

Chang Chyou was startled when she clap and turn pale when she saw who it was

"H-how did you know?"

Liang Xuiying just smile mysteriously and in a blink of an eye she was already on Chang Chyou's front.

Chang Chyou's eyes widen,she wanted to back away but Liang Xuiying hold her face.

She sniff her neck and sigh

"Not yet ready!do i have to wait for more?i am tired of waiting"

She murmur but enough to Chang Chyou to hear her,

"Are you starting to contact your brother?"

Liang Xuiying ask looking at her intently when she felt something,

Chang Chyou was shaken!it was just the last time!

She have this feeling that Liang Xuiying knows everything!knows the past and what will happen in the future!

Even her deepest secret was easyly unfold in front of Liang Xuiying but she still has to deny!she needs time!

"What are you talking about?"

Liang Xuiying giggle

"Just like before!dont hide it!i know everything!wanna hear what i know?"

Chang Chyou shiver but Liang Xuiying continue

"8 years ago a huge scandal broke out!the whole nation was shocked when a lot of poor and homeless people was disappear!"

Chang Chyou shiver more but Liang Xuiying still go on

"The police investigated it and thought that it was a large syndicate that operate about selling people!but the police turn cold when they found out that it was not about human trafficking!"

She pause and sniff her

"Ooh!almost ready"

And continue her story

"They found the laboratory that found by the government was the one who is behind the missing people"

She sigh looking feeling really sad but her voice remain monotone.

"The missing persons was actually taken by them and used as their guinea pig!their experimental rats!"

She look straight at Chang Chyou and continue

"The government didnt make the news on public and they pin the blame to those syndicates and compensate the lives of the people by giving them alms!"

Liang Xuiying laugh ironically

"Poor family who has lost their important part of their family but what can they do?they can only swallow and take the 'help' they are offering!but except for the two survivors of this evil laboratory!this two was taken there when they where just 2 and 3!and both of them are the first human experiment was brought in there!"

She take a break and continue

"They were experimented for 15 whole years!before the news broke out!this two person are really strong!the mad scientist thought that they are successful product but they are wrong!"