Chapter 66:

While the whole world was thrown into another crisis,

A beautiful woman who was lying in a dilapitated bed hand twitch,like she was about to wake up but still cant.

Liang Xuiying was in a dark place again and sigh

"Liang Xuiying come out!let us talk!"

After a while she heard a flirtatious giggle and a beautiful woman appeared,they looked alike but not alike!

They are obviously two different person,one is like a fox demon who seduced anyone regardless of gender and age.

And the  other one has the most innocent eyes you can ever see,her innocent aura is too different from the other's sinful one.

"Tell me what is happening!"

Liang Xuiying ask,the other Liang Xuiying laugh and tease

"When i first see you,you were like a little mouse,afraid of anything"

Liang Xuiying tease back

"When i first met you,you are like a pathetic little girl,begging!"

The other Liang Xuiying just laugh,and start explaining.

"I was the zombie queen"

Liang Xuiying eyes widen and step back but the other ignore her and continue

"I was actually reborn,in my past life,me and my brother become misserable!i become a zombie and had to leave my brother alone,i dont know why but even if i become one my sanity remain,and i am more different because what i eat is zombies as well!"

Liang Xuiying swallow and keep listening

"Then each time pass i got stronger and stronger,i wanted to go back and find my little brother because nobody could tell that i am a zombie except if i show it myself so i travel to search anywhere,then"

She sigh while her tears start falling

"After 5 years of searching i finally found him but,those evil scientist start experimenting him when they know their ability!"

"Then what is his ability?"

"Healing abilty!it was only him who had it!so i got mad and control every zombie to attack the base!i managed to save him but his spirit is already dead!he already give up life!i need to guard him because he always want to kill himself!"

Liang Xuiying start crying as well

"He was only 15 that time!then i met the Chang siblings!because we both hated the world so we cooperated!although i cant make anyone a zombie but i can control them and Chang Ru is the biggest factor in making them,Chang Chyou is the one making the virus stronger"

She pause to sigh and continue

"Then i found out that its Chang Chyou who spread the virus,my head was blank for a moment,then she tell me what they experience,i pity them but i also blame them,if not for them Liang Shui wouldnt end up like that!"

The other Liang Xuiying start tearing up again

"So i want to break my connections to them but Chang Chyou didnt want to and talk about our parents,she said that i will know everything about them if we stay so i did!i waited years but she didnt tell me,the only consolation is Liang Shui is getting better,he finally recover when he turn 18 and he start going against the  sibling and a fight broke out!i killed Chang Ru and Chang Chyou use her medicine to trap me"

Liang Xuiying held her breath waiting

"While killing me little by little she tell me about my parents,she said that my parents was one of the captured people much more earlier but they are the few who was escaped!but they are already injected some substance,they thought that they are fine so they live their life like a normal people but they are wrong!in the end they found out already late!they already got married and had us,they are about to die so they left us"