Chapter 11: repaying

Dream POV.

I was on the ground floor of the warehouse, and Sapnap and Skeppy were both sitting on the couch playing video games and screaming at each other like children. “Dream, why don’t you come and join us?” Sapnap asked, offering his controller out for me to take, but I just gave a shake of my head.

“Sorry Sapnap but I have more important things to do then play minecraft with you.” I responded, continuing to pace back and forth as I spoke. “There is something important that I am waiting to hear about.”

“Ohh,” Sapnap cooed, sounding excited. “Is this anything to do with going to the casino tonight, and the special someone you said you’d kill me for talking about?” He asked.
“Yet you are still talking about it.” I muttered under my breath, glaring at him and the other ravenette sitting beside him.

“So if it isn’t someone then why are you seeming so paranoid?” Skeppy questioned. “And why do you keep looking at your phone every five minutes?”
“It’s because-” I cut myself off when I got a text and immediately pulled out my phone. It was a message from Punz and so I smirked.

“You two just go back to your video games. I have personal business to attend to.” I stated, brushing them off before walking out of the warehouse. Punz’s text told me where to go and I walked soundlessly across the docks to where I was told to go.

They were at one end of the dock, in a small fisherman cabin that hadn’t been used in years, right by a car park. It took a while but once I got there I saw the two henchmen I had assigned to watch the brunette standing guard by the door with their masks on, showing a playfully painted white smile.

I walked past them without a word and into the cabin, where I saw Punz standing beside a small bed with my brunette laying there. He was unconscious and I couldn’t help but feel bad that he had been treated so roughly. My eyebrows furrowed when I noticed that a thin streak of blood was running down his face, completely contrasting to the pale white skin.

“What happened to him?” I asked Punz, my eyes flicking over to watch the platinum blonde.
“I’m not sure sir.” He responded. “He was like that when I went to pick up him and those two. So you’d have to ask them.” I nodded at what he said and called in the pair from outside who came in immediately.

The pair stood silently by the door when they walked in, even though I couldn’t see their faces I knew that they knew they’d done something wrong. “Why is he injured?” I questioned, motioning to the sleeping brunette as I did. “I thought I told you to bring him here unharmed.”
“Sorry sir, he was quite feisty and we were trying to grab him bu-”

A loud noise echoed for less than a moment that could probably have been heard for several miles around the dock, but at the moment I didn’t care. The henchman who had spoken up was now lying dead on the floor, the bullet having broken the black smiling mask and gone straight into his forehead.

I gave a disgruntled glance at the dead body, and at the wall behind where he had been standing which now had flecks of red blood over it. I sent Punz a look which he noticed and he immediately grabbed the body and dragged it out of the room, while the other henchman stood to attention like a soldier while he waited for whatever I’d tell him to do next.

Me and the henchman stood in silence while I watched my brunette sleep quietly. A half hour passed before he began to move and opened his eyes. When he saw me though he froze and let out a gasp. “Morning,” I greeted, staring into the one brown and one blue eye of the small boy.

“Where… where am I?” He asked immediately, looking around worriedly. “What are you doing here?” I noticed as he spoke that he had a British accent. It was cute.
“Well you are here because I have to repay you for something. I feel that I treated you a little harshly yesterday, and because of that I’d like to make it up to you tonight.”

“What do you mean? What are you planning on doing?” The brunette asked, seeming extremely worried, but why wouldn’t he, I was the most dangerous person in the country.
“I need a plus one for tonight, the Las Nevadas casino is having its biggest event of the year. Figured as an apology I could make that person you.”

At the mention of the event at the Las Nevadas casino I saw a flash of recognition in his eyes, but snapped out of it when I heard the sound of my henchman walking around.
“I want you to go get Niki and Fundy.” I instructed, not taking my eyes off of the brunette beneath me. The henchman knew I was talking to him and left the fisherman shack.

The brunette followed the henchman with his eyes and when he left his gaze snapped back to me. “So what is your name?” I asked, seeing as I didn’t know it yet.
“Depends.” He shrugged, “what’s your name?” He asked back.

“Nice try. My name is Dream, that is what you can call me. Now what’s yours?” I leaned closer to the brunette and he tried to shuffle back but couldn’t since he was pushed against the wall.
I was close enough that there was only two or three inches between my face and his. “My name is George,” he answered after a moment of hesitation.

“George,” I hummed, “it’s a pretty name. Isn’t it?” I could see the brunette gulp at my statement and nod worriedly. I almost cooed at how cute he looked, but kept myself composed. ‘I’m a fucking murderer and criminal, not a gay prince. I shouldn't be the happy one here’ I told myself.

A voice came from outside the room caught my attention and I listened in while still watching George as he sat huddled up against the wall. “So Dream wants us?” A female voice asked. “To dress someone for him to take to the casino tonight?”

“Yeah. It must be a one night stand or something. Date, dinner, fuck, then he’ll probably kill him off. He had two of us scouting him out since yesterday.” My eyes narrowed and I saw George’s lips part as he listened in on their conversation too.

The door opened and in a swift movement I slid my gun out of my pocket and George looked down at it with worry. The moment that the trio had stepped inside I spun around and shot my unnamed henchman in the shoulder before any of the three could react. He let out a screech as he fell back and clutched his shoulder.

“You better watch your mouth shithead.” I warned. “I do not want you saying anything about me, or anyone I take as a date. Especially when gossiping to other people behind my back. Understand?” I had pinned the screaming guard against the wall and put a little bit of pressure on the shoulder I just shot. It wasn’t much but it had him screaming his lungs out.

“God you are pathetic!” I growled. “Since you aren’t going to shut the fuck up I’ll make sure you shut up.” I grabbed his collar and yanked him two feet off the ground. He shivered as he faced my furious gaze as I looked over to Niki and Fundy, who have worked for me for a while and had a good fashion taste.

“Make sure George is ready by five.” I told them. “I have something else to do which involves cutting out tongues, but I’ll pick him up then.” The pair instantly nodded and watched as I dragged the masked henchman out of the room.
_________________________________________
1358 words.