Chapter 69: how the mighty have fallen

Ezra got to write the first half of this chapter before he lost creative control. He gets it back next chapter though.

Anyway, we have the POVs of LegsNotFound and Kidnappednoblade.
_________________________________________
George POV.

My legs were literally shaking by the time Dream was done with me. It was my first time, and I felt so full, so satisfied. I let out a whine as the blond pulled out at the small amount of friction he was giving my overstimulated body. It is strange since I am used to fighting hundreds of bad guys at once, running for hours without break, and I was exhausted after sex.

All I wanted to do was curl up with Dream and sleep for a couple of hours, to be held in the sociopath's surprisingly warm hands and feel protected from the world. While my legs rested I'd be able to forget the fact that one of us was a hero, and one of us was a villain, and just enjoy company and forget that this will soon have to come to an end.

Dream's hands, which had been rough and merciless throughout the whole night, softly rubbed circles on my thighs while he stared at me with an unreadable expression. He still wasn't wearing his mask but I decided that I could take note of his appearance later. I let out a relaxed hum before feeling him pick me up.

"What're you doing?" I asked quietly as he carried me through to the bathroom that was connected to his room. "I wanna sleep."
The blond chuckled. "I know you probably do. But what kind of person would I be to leave my goddess a mess? I want to take good care of what is mine."

The bathroom didn't actually have a bath (so the name was clearly false advertising) and he held me in one arm while turning on the shower with the other. He just held me cautiously while holding his hand under the shower head, waiting for the water to warm. Then he stepped inside, sitting me down under the stream of warm water as he looked through bottles on his shelves.

After that he carefully cleaned me, easily holding me as though I was a small child while shampooing my hair. His body was warm while pressed against mine and I felt my body relaxing into the soft touches.

My usually pale skin was covered in bruises, bite marks, and hickeys. It made my skin bright colours, and I could see Dream admiring them as he cleaned my body, with him not caring that he isn't getting clean himself.

I found myself drifting off as the blond finished cleaning me before carrying me out of the shower and wrapping a towel around me. Dream cautiously sat me down at his desk before beginning to remake the messy bed. Once he returned he lifted me up and continued drying me off then laid me down under the cover.

Dream pulled the blankets over me and turned to walk off but that made me whine. When he looked over at me I made small grabby hands at him, wanting to have his warm touch. The blond gave me a small smile as he walked over to me. Dream allowed my arms to wrap around him and I nuzzled into his chest.

"Such a good boy, so pure and so innocent. Like a lamb," the blond murmured as he pressed kisses to my forehead, and I looked up at him to stare at his face.
Honestly I felt he was beautiful. 'Why do you wear a mask when you are so attractive?' I thought to myself, but his chuckle made it clear that he had somehow heard my thoughts.

Dream muttered something which I didn't hear before I fell asleep in his arms, feeling warm and content and completely forgetting the fact that I was a superhero cuddled up to a criminal who is planning on killing my friends. How a superhero has fallen to be like this I have absolutely no idea.

Funny what love does to you.

Techno POV.

I chuckled as another slap was planted on my face, the light tingle where the hand had made contact with me. "Do you honestly think that this is doing anything?" I asked my brother, raising an eyebrow at him. "You've been trying to do god knows what all night and you still haven't made me beg for mercy or anything."

Wilbur let out an annoyed sigh as he stepped away from me. I was restrained to a chair with chains uncomfortably wrapped around my body, but when I had asked my brother to use rope, or cord, or even a pair of handcuffs to make myself more comfortable he refused. I always knew my brother was a dick.

"I don't want to make you beg for mercy, I am just bored." Wilbur responded, looking over a row of weapons which was incredibly unimpressive compared to my weapons back at the HQ. "Plus, this could be all the superhero training I missed out on with you and Philza from when we were both kids Techno."

"Are you honestly convinced that you can become a superhero after all of this? You kidnap an actual hero and then you expect to just replace them? You plan to kill your family and then become a hero to make them proud?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled lowly.
"Well who said I plan to kill all my family straight away?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I leaned forward in my chair, rolling my shoulders a couple of times because I was feeling uncomfortable and the chains clinked as they moved with me. One of the links went close enough to my wrists for me to grab and I held it in the palm of my hand, trying to figure out a way to easily break it with no access to my powers.

"I am not planning on killing my family straight away." Wilbur repeated, "or any of your hero friends either. Foolish is building a bomb for me, and while he is doing that Dream, Sapnap, and Skeppy's men are making a giant cell. It'll be reinforced with steel, and elastic, and everything else that your powers are resistant to."

The brunette walked around the room as he spoke, rambling excitedly as he did. "You see it hurts as a kid to be told you'll never be a hero, especially by your father and brother. So once I take you and all your other hero friends who will be around to be a hero? Nobody could stop dangerous criminals like Dream, or Quackity, or Sapnap, or Skeppy. The city is doomed."

"So I won't kill any of you straight away. I want you, and Phil, and everyone else to be able to see that I can be a hero too. Then I will kill all of you, got it?" He stopped walking and turned to look me in the eyes.
"You're really basing your whole plan off of the Incredibles?" I asked, holding in a laugh.

"Pardon?"
"I said you're really basing your whole plan off of the Incredibles?" I repeated, before letting out a low chuckle. "Your entire character is like the bad guy from a Pixar movie! It's pathetic!"
"I really don't understand what you are talking about." My brother replied.

"Bad had a huge thing for Disney, and so he made us watch the Incredibles, and your whole hero speech is the same as Syndrome's from the Incredibles. All that you are missing is the 'and when everyone's super no one will be'."

"Oh Badboyhalo." Wilbur smiled, and his tone changed from a slightly irritated one to a playful one. "The only hero left that I need to complete my collection." I let out a 'what' before my brother chuckled.

"Come on brother, surely you didn't think that I only knew about George being a hero? You've gotten rusty, it just goes to show how much the mighty have fallen. I also know that Jacobs is also running around the docks. Meaning three of four heroes are all within arms reach."

Wilbur began walking towards me again. "Now I need to go make sleeping arrangements for Phil and Tommy for tomorrow, but I'll see you later brother." He stopped inches away from my face and I felt him roughly grab my hands. "Just don't touch the chain while I am gone, okay?"
_________________________________________
1424 words.

Ezra's next chapter (as a forewarning) is... weird. It involves this ⬇️ it's called a creeper