Chapter 82: Improvements

George POV.

“I can’t teleport through steel, and that is what the walls are made of. Plus these bracelets are made of steel and have fingerprint ID so I can’t even if there were no walls.” Karl explained sadly, shaking his head as he did.

The explanation that Karl gave  made Foolish sigh, but he seemed to have expected that as he said, “I figured it would be that-”
He was cut off as the door to the room was flung open, making all of us cringe away from the bright light as it entered the room.

Four people were thrown to the floor in front of us, and all of us who were inside the steel room, Karl, Philza, Foolish, and myself, all stood up to look at them. They all grunted when they were thrown against the cold floor. Our gaze shifted between them and the people who had thrown them into the room.

Wilbur was standing there smiling down at the four on the floor, while me and the others scrambled to help them, or at least three of the four of them. Karl had helped up Bad, who, based on his posture, seemed to be more distressed than I had ever seen him. Tubbo and Ranboo were also thrown to the floor and Foolish and Phil helped them both up.

Laying beside the other three had been Skeppy, and if I hadn’t been so tired from using my electricity to light up the dark room I’d have probably attacked him too. He sat up on his own, only because he wasn’t offered any help and he turned to glare at Wilbur.

“Thank you all for coming,” Wilbur said, and you could practically hear the cocky smirk in his voice, which goes along with his expression which also showed a cocky smirk. “I am sure you are all wondering what all of you are doing here.” He began.

All eight of us looked over at him curiously, and I exchanged a glance with Karl who seemed to be thinking that this was a stereotypical villain thing to do. Neither of us said anything though, silently hoping that this stereotypical plan explanation would be followed by the stereotypical escape from the trap.

“Before I do anything though I’d like to remind people of our rules.” The brunette chuckled, pulling a gun out of his pocket. “If any of you so much as step in this direction I will shoot all eight of you. Do I make myself clear?” The group reluctantly nodded, although it was obvious that if Bad, Karl, or I saw an opening to attack him we’d take it.

“Now, my father has always been firm on raising super powered individuals to be heroes. He was so firm in fact, that he’d push away his other kids so that super-powered Techno could do all of his training to be a crime fighter.” We all noticed how Wilbur’s gaze quickly flicked over to Philza before looking back at the rest of us.

“So I decided to prove him wrong,” the brunette continued. “I only knew that Phil would have his heroes hunt me down like wolves hunting a sheep, meaning that before I did anything I had to get rid of his four errand boys.”

“We aren’t his errand boys!” Karl objected, seeming completely baffled at the suggestion, but Wilbur ignored him entirely.
“Once you four were all gone, or soon to be gone, I could prove you wrong Phil. I will reveal myself to be a new hero, and do what you four never could.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Skeppy questioned, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared over at Wilbur, who turned to smile back at him.
“I was always planning on betraying you criminals. I have plans to take all of you down. No more Dream. No more Sapnap. No more Quackity. No more Skeppy. You get what I mean.”

“Obviously I hadn’t expected I’d get you out of the picture this early, Skep, but I can’t complain. It is just funny how all three villains found their weaknesses to be all the heroes they were fighting.” Wilbur feigned sadness at what he had said, while his bright eyes stayed focused on the ravenette on the floor.

“So your entire plan is based on the Incredibles?” I asked, and the brunette turned his attention to glare at me.
“No. It is not something to do with the Incredibles. Why do all you heroes keep mentioning the Incredibles?” He seemed infuriated now, like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

“Bad made us watch it.” Karl admitted sheepishly, and Wilbur gave an annoyed sigh.
“Nevermind that,” he stated, “now I think it is time for the main event. So you gentlemen get comfortable and Punz will bring in the entertainment for this evening.” His sinister smile continued to grow as he spoke.

At the mention of his name, the platinum blond walked into the room, carrying a cylindrical tube made of solid steel which I didn’t recognise instantly but Foolish did. He let out a gasp and stood up before stumbling backwards, pressing his back against the steel wall of the room we were locked in.

Shortly after that is when I realised what it was, the bomb that Dream had been forcing Foolish to slave away over for the past couple of days. Wilbur seemed satisfied at our reactions as we shrunk away from the weapon, and all of the other people in the room seemed to follow our cautious nature and move away from the weapon slowly.

“This bomb has about two minutes on the timer, so I will leave you all to get comfortable. If you need to exit the room at any point during this time then suck it up.” The mocking tone that Punz used to explain as he set the bomb down was one mimicking a flight attendent. Once he had set the bomb down he pulled an electric screwdriver out of his pocket to hold the bomb in place.

“Wait!” Tubbo shouted, looking over to Wilbur pitifully. “Where’s Tommy?” He asked, eyes watering as he thought of his friend, who could be anywhere right now.
“Tommy is fine. I wouldn’t hurt my brother, he is in his room.” Wilbur stated blatantly. “I’m going to see him now, in fact, I can pass on a goodbye on your behalf.”

A harsh chuckle fell from his lips as he pulled a remote out of his pocket and held it out to us tauntingly, and all of us knew that it was a detonator. “Foolish I just want to say thank you for designing this,” he added, “I did make a few modifications but still it is only right I credit the designer. Anyway, you have two minutes, say your prayers.”

He pressed a button before slamming the door shut and locking it, once again plunging the room into darkness, although this time it wasn’t completely dark. There was a glowing red light, a timer, displayed on a small screen on the bomb, and the timer started.

2:00, 1:59, 1:58
_________________________________________
1241 words

Final chapter tomorrow. I've asked this a lot but how do you guys think it'll end?

Also, if you are a fan of the writing done in my stories by EZRAisTHEBEST he is updating his smutshot book if you wanted to check it out