ANTIHEROES

I am not one to often post updates about other stories on finished stories, however I think you guys would want to know this. In 3 days time I shall be uploading the first chapter of Antiheroes.

After the 69th chapter of Manipulation High goes up (I am serious that is the chapter) the first 2 chapters (Plus a recap of the last chapters). You will get a countdown over there is you are reading Manipulation High, which has a vastly different story to Heroes (if you like a range of different things.

Clearly if you are here you have read the whole story and know that there are a lot of questions that need to be answered.
Will the heroes survive the bomb?
Will Sapnap and Dream find Karl and George?
Will Dream find out about George being a hero?
Is Techno alive?
How is Phil feeling about Karl and George falling in love with criminals?
Will they be able to stop Wilbur from whatever he is planning?

If you were thing of those questions and more, you will enjoy checking out the next story.

(It will most likely include a lot of angst and fluff, and smut [only Dreamnotfound smut and Karlnap smut]). There will also be some fight scenes, plot twists, depressed superheroes, and some (unfortunately) parts written by Ezra, and more.

Anyway, now that the update is up, go on with your day