Chapter 54: Tough love

Smut chapter. Since Ezra is still away it is written by iikxtezz and you should go check her out.
_________________________________________
3rd person POV.
Smut warning

Karl was panicking, trying to leave Sapnap’s room as the ravenette man leaned against the wall watching him with a saddened expression. He let Karl do what he wanted, but Karl knew that the door was locked so he couldn’t do the one thing he wanted most; to go and find Foolish and get him to safety.

The brunette was trying to pull off the steel bracelets which were wrapped snugly around his wrist, preventing him from using his powers and in a fit of frustration he slammed his hands against the wall. A whimper threatened to escape his lips at the pain but he held it in. The ravenette seemed to notice though and took a cautious step towards the hero.

“Karl, please calm down,” he said quietly, trying not to make him any more upset. Immediately though, Karl spun around so he was glaring at the shorter.
“Don’t fucking talk to me!” Karl practically growled at Sapnap.
“Karl, calm down please,” Sapnap repeated, trying to get the brunette boy to a level 1.

“How the fuck am I supposed to calm down!? You kidnapped my friend and you and your fucking henchmen will hurt him!” Karl yelled, clearly not planning on calming down anytime soon. “He is innocent, why the hell do you guys need to take him?” Sapnap didn’t answer as the brunette slumped against the wall and tried to blink tears out of his eyes.

After a slow breath Sapnap walked over to him, not sure what exactly he could do to try and calm him down but deciding to try anyway. When he got too close for the hero's comfort, Karl put his hands on the ravenette’s chest and tried to shove him, but due to the awkward angle, he failed.

Karl screamed in frustration and crossed his arms as his muscles tensed. “Hey Karl, I know this isn’t the right time, but you look really hot while yelling at me.” Sapnap commented, clearly no filter behind his words. Karl stopped mid scream and stared at the ravenette man.
“You’re right, this isn’t the time.” Karl muttered, clearly ticked off.

However, Karl couldn’t hide the unmistakable, rosy blush spreading on his cheeks, and Sapnap noticed this, taking it as a chance to continue. “I mean, I’m not lying, honesty is the best policy, right? Isn’t that what you always tell kids when they come up and ask questions?” Sapnap questioned with a soft voice.

“Sapnap, please tell me that you and your henchmen won’t hurt Foolish.” Karl muttered softly, tears collecting in his dull, hazy eyes.
“Of course.” Sapnap reassured before slowly getting closer and connecting his lips with Karl’s.

The kiss caught Karl by surprise, but he kissed back nonetheless. Sapnap rested his hands on Karl’s waist, massaging his back. Karl’s hands moved to rest on the ravenette’s neck, slowly moving up to tug on his hair and scratch his head. Sapnap secretly loved head scratches, Karl obviously didn’t know that.

Sapnap moaned into the kiss, due to the head scratching. Karl tried to sneak his tongue into Sapnap’s mouth, but failed due to ravenette wanting to be the dominant one. They pulled back, opened mouthed with a string of saliva connecting them. Lust filled each of the men’s eyes, hazy and red faced. It wasn’t long before they went back to kiss, open mouthed.

The kissing turned into a blur of teeth, tongue, lips, and saliva. The two started backing up and towards Sapnap’s bed where possibly further advances would be made.
Karl was laid back on the bed with Sapnap on top. The ravenette moved his leg in between Karl’s, where the tension that needed the most relief was.

Karl let out a soft whimper of pleasure. “Look at you,” Sapnap murmured. “Letting a criminal do this to you? I thought you were a superhero. Here you are, whimpering and moaning over a villain. Pathetic.” Sapnap smirked. Due to Karl loving being degraded, he let out a soft whimper in response.