Chapter 27: Tortured

Warning: torture
_________________________________________
Karl POV.

I let out a groan of pain as I was struck in the chest with the electrified baton which Sapnap had started using again, but managed to stop myself from letting out a whimper of pain. This was the third weapon he’d used on me.

Tears were streaming down my face from the pain, and blood was pouring from my nose as I tried desperately to keep silent. Every so often I let out quiet sobs which I hope the group of arsonists didn’t hear. A few minutes passed as Sapnap continued to hurt me with beatings, electrocution, stabbing, and other forms of pain inducing torture.

My eyes could barely focus on what was happening in front of me because the tears made everything blurry. I wanted to try and get out of this situation, I never dealt with pain well which is a bad thing for a superhero I guess. My arms twisted in the chains again, which were still suspended above my head.

After ten minutes of resisting the urge to scream out in pain I was feeling numb, unsure of how I was supposed to get out of this situation. The tears that were streaming down my face were pressed between my mask and my skin, making it feel damp.

The baton seemed to be boring Sapnap by now, and he returned to the tray of weapons, quite a lot of which were now covered by flecks of blood, my blood. The ravenette looked over all of the stuff he had laid out that he hasn’t tried yet and my eyes widened with worry as I recognised him picking up a pair of pliers.

My eyes widened as I realised what was going to happen and Sapnap sent a look to the henchmen holding the chain and suddenly I felt myself being lowered further, making me stumble slightly. The arsonist walked towards me with the pliers and his expression was widening into a smirk.

He looked as insane as Dream did, his playful posture with no look of fear or remorse as he was planning on doing something I didn’t even want to think of with the pliers. When he was standing in front of me he firmly said, “open your mouth.” I let out a small gasp before shaking my head in refusal.

At me refusing he grabbed my chin and yanked it upwards, making me groan at the sudden movement. He forcefully opened my mouth and moved the pliers to sit securely around one of my teeth, and that is when I started openly crying and shaking. What surprised me though was after a moment the pliers were removed and I snapped my mouth shut.

“Actually…” Sapnap began, “I think I want to see your face as I do that, see how much fear is in your eyes as I rip out your teeth. Maybe it is time for the world to know your identity.”
I shook my head quickly, not knowing what was worse, being tortured or having my identity revealed. “Please no,” I begged, but he ignored me.

He pocketed the pliers momentarily and moved his hands to either side of my face, I watched as he pulled the cowl which covered my face down, along with my mask, exposing my face to the group and my eyes stayed focused on the arsonist as I weakly tried to keep my head from falling forward,

The playful expression on his face fell as he examined every part of my face, including my mouth and nose which he had already seen and I saw a flash of recognition in his eyes. I could barely hold myself together anymore and let out a low sob, a sign of defeat. His eyes seemed to soften as that noise left my throat which felt weaker than usual.

After a minute of sitting in thought Sapnap seemed to decide what he wanted to do with me, and turned to look at the henchman standing by the chain, the one thing that was stopping me from collapsing onto the floor on my weak legs. My head fell, keeping my gaze on the floor and feeling too weak to look anywhere else. “Let him down.” Sapnap stated.

“But sir, you do know-” He was cut off by Sapnap.
“I don’t care what you know. You follow orders from me or else you die.” I heard the sound of a gun being loaded from in front of me and lifted my gaze enough to see the ravenette holding a gun, which was enough encouragement for all of the henchmen in the room to back off.

The weight holding me up was suddenly gone, and I fell to the floor. I felt like a child from all of this torment and found myself curling into a ball, pulling my still chained hands which were probably red and bruised by now to my chest. I barely focused as I felt the chains being unlocked and the feeling of being lifted up.

My eyes were screwed shut and I felt myself being lifted up, and allowed my hands to dangle loosely at my sides. “Go get Puffy and tell her to come to my room.” I heard Sapnap say, then I felt myself being carried somewhere, but I didn’t know where that was as I fell unconscious again.

Philza POV,

“Shit. Shit. Shit.” I muttered under my breath the entire time Bad explained what had happened with Karl. He was the most inexperienced of the heroes and I knew that one day he would probably do something which could put him in unnecessary risk, but I never imagined that it would result in him being kidnapped.

It always happens, heroes not knowing what was going to happen and running into unnecessary danger to save someone or something that wasn’t in any risk. That had happened with Techno, it had happened with George, and it happened a lot more with BadBoyHalo, but still I wasn’t expecting this to happen with Karl this badly.

Bad was freaking out on the couch as I was talking to Antfrost, with Tommy trying to convince me to let him go look for Karl. Techno was sitting quietly listening to the conversation between me and the police officer.

A few minutes later Antfrost left to tell some information to his fellow officers and I slumped down on the couch besides Bad. The two of us felt terrible. Bad was with Karl when he went missing, and I had been the one to help look after Karl, and teach him everything he knew. So we were both at fault.

After a few minutes I let out a sigh and stood up. “I am going to send an email to George telling him what is happening and tell him to be careful. Then we are going to go out with the police and start searching for Karl.”
_________________________________________
1162 words