Chapter 19 - Know More About You

Jennie POV

Our vacation in Thailand was epic and everything fell into place. We've collected a huge amount of donations, and we're planning to host a feeding program this coming Saturday and donate the rest of the money to Kang Nam Children's Home. Rosie is right, it feels good to give something from what you have worked for.

I'm on my way home now. Tony picked me up earlier from the airport while Lisa drove herself home. I miss her already. Tonight is going to be our first time to be away from each other this long since that night, the night that we made it official.

Lisa is driving by now, so I can't call or text her.

"Tony, can you go back? I mean, drive me to Papa's village instead. I'll stay at Papa's house tonight." I'll ask Lisa to stay for a night's sleepover.

"Sure Miss," he replied.

Wait, that's too much, "Apologies, Tony, I change my mind, just take me to the mansion."

"No problem Miss," says Tony and takes another u-turn.

Is it okay to call her later? Am I going to wait for her to call or message me first? Damn it! I don't know, she's a girl, for sure her approach would be different. Think Jennie, think. What are the things that annoyed you when you started dating someone before?

Ughhh! This setup is not new for me. After him, all my so-called relationships are like this. The only difference is feelings are not on my table.

So, since our feelings are sort of mutual it'll be different. Aish! So what now?

"Just be yourself Miss" Tony intervene. How did he know?

"What are you talking about?" I asked and gave him a dazed look of bewilderment.

He chuckled and say "Miss Jennie, you've been talking to yourself for a while now. I'm sorry to interrupt Miss," and that widens my eyes in shock. Lisa, what did you do to me? I can't imagine how much of an idiot I look like earlier while talking to myself.

"T-that's okay, thank you tho," I replied.

"Just be yourself, Miss, if you miss Lisa say it, if you want to be with her let her know. Lisa is a thoughtful and sweet kid. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you'll say something like that," are they really that close?

"How long have you known her?" I asked.

"Three years or so Miss, I told you about how we've met right?" he said and I hummed in response. "They consistently visit me at the mansion since that day"

"They?"

"Yes, Miss Jennie. Lisa and Somi" so she's with her ex-girlfriend.

"I see," I said as I lean back to my seat.

"I don't think you need to call or message Lisa, Miss Jennie" Tony said and pulled the car over.

"Why? I thought you said it's going to be okay with her?" even Tony is confusing me.

Then I heard someone knocking on my car window and Tony opened it for me.

"Hi," she said welcoming me with a wide smile while leaning on my car door with both of her hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying to keep a straight face, but I'm really screaming deep inside.

I'm glad you're here.

"I missed you," she said while pouting.

"I missed you too, I even considered sleeping at Papa's house to be with you," I shyly said with an awkward smile.