Chapter 26 - Taking to Another Level

Lisa POV

"THEN BE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"NO!" I was taken aback by her reply. I knew it, I can feel it, and this is why I'm hesitant to ask her. Are we done? Is that a rejection? Are we breaking up? No, an unlabeled relationship doesn't have a breakup, right?

"Uh... Are we going to stop whatever we have now?" I asked, but she ignored what I asked and get off her car.

"Damn it Jennie will you please talk to me?" I said as I followed her inside the mansion, I kept on following her until we get into her room.

"I'm not breaking up with you. Damn it!" She exclaimed and throw her purse onto the couch. "I don't even know if that's the right term, but I don't want you to be my girlfriend just because you're scared that I will choose another man over you!"

"That's not what I meant...I mean it wh--" it's pointless if we will talk about our relationship right now.

Sigh "Nevermind, I'll talk to you later...you should take a rest"

I was about to go out of her room when she pushed the door shut from my behind, both arms are on either side cornering me.

Sigh. "I have to go, let me know if you're ready to talk we can't talk in your state Jennie," I said as I turned around to face her.

"Stay..."

She said and suddenly her eyes turns dark with the look of desire. She pulled me in for a kiss molding her lips to mine, but this one feels different, there's anger and frustration in it, it's demanding, and there's an overwhelming emotion that I can't explain.

I tried to break away from our exchange of smooches but Jennie kept going, gripping my unbuttoned flannel and pulling me closer as she continue to trace her lips from my jawline to my ear down to the sensitive part of my neck. I can't help but tilt my head to give her more access.

"Fuck Jennie" I let out a soft moan, that was supposed to be only on my head but it uncontrollably came out of my mouth. Damn it, she's more dominant tonight, and fuck that's hot!

Our kisses instantly get heated, I came here for a different reason, not this. But how will I stop myself this time?

"Jennie, you're starting something I might not be able to stop," I mutter with a shallow breath because of the pleasure she's giving me.

She comes back to my lips and kisses me eagerly. "Then don't..." she whispers between our kisses and bites my lower lip making me whimper in pain and pleasure.

She takes that as an advantage to slide her tongue inside my mouth to deliver a message that tonight, she's in control. But my tongue meets hers halfway as we taste each other's sweet mouths fighting for dominance. Her hands are all over me while I'm clenching my hands, both still on my side trying my best to keep them from her.

"Jen... stop..." I said in between our kisses with a quivering voice. My mind is getting hazy from all the sexual tension. "Jen you have to stop...shit" I don't even know if it's her that I'm trying to convince to stop or me. She pulls back from our kisses and looks straight into my eyes.

"Do you..." she touches my lips and slides them slowly to my chin then sensually traces my jaw using the back of her smooth and soft fingers down to my neck while her eyes are following every move she's doing, wetting her lips.

She flicks her eyes back to my eyes and says "... really want me..." as she traces my collar bones down to the middle of my chest to my belly and plays her finger around my navel with a teasing behavior