Chapter 17 - Final Answer

Lisa POV

"I can't believe we argued because of Jennie. And I saw it in her eyes, she's serious about taking Jennie away from me if I made a mistake, I know she can do that. I won't let that happen but what if Jennie did? Fuck I'm overthinking again.

"Trust her, trust her, trust her," I said while leaning both of my hands on the wall and letting the water from the shower flow on my body. I have to trust her.

I can't stop myself from thinking how close they are and how clingy Jennie is when it comes to Jisoo, she's happy with her... they even kissed before. I know it's Jisoo who she kissed, they just want to keep it from me, but why would they do that?

"Fuck!" I said as I leaned my head against the wall.

That's all in the past, I need to focus on what we already are.

Later on...

Now I have the same questions, what if the squad asked about us? What are we going to tell the squad? Should we keep it from them? Ughhh! It's easy if it's only the two of us.

Why am I even thinking about these kinds of stuff?

I decided to call Jennie to check if she's ready. Jisoo left after we talked earlier and met the squad at the resto for breakfast.

"Hey Angel, are you done? We're late for breakfast" I said while checking myself in the mirror.

"Yes, I'll meet you in the corridor"

"Great! See you there"

Then I check myself again in the mirror before I go out of our room. I saw her closing the door when I opened our hotel room door.

"Nini" I called.

"Yes?" she said.

"Ready?" I asked.

"You? Are you ready?" she asked back.

"Yes, why wouldn't I?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Shall we?" I added as I held her hand and started to walk towards the elevator.

"About this," she said and held our holding hands up. "Are we going to tell them that we are dating?"

"Yes, don't you want to tell them?" I asked back.

"Do you want to tell them? It is you that I'm worried about" she said as she pushed the down button.

"Why would I hide someone like you?" I said pinching her cheek.

She just scoffed and shrugged.

"Hey, do you want to keep this a secret?" I worriedly asked. Why do I feel like it is her that is not ready?

"I don't know, to be honest" she simply said.

Jennie POV

We were holding hands going to the hotel restaurant, I can't help but think about the squad's reaction when they see us like this. I want to keep it but it seems like she doesn't want to.

"Here!" Rosie called waving her hands, my reflex instantly let go of Lisa's hand and scratched my neck.

Shit

Shock and disappointment are painted on her face.

"I- I'm sorry I panicked," I said as walked ahead of her to go towards the squad's direction leaving her behind.

"Shit, shit, shit, what have you done Jennie" I mumble while walking clenching my eyes.

"H-hey!" I said and sat beside Rosie.