Chapter 13 - Uncertainties

Rosie POV

Everything is ready, from the resort to the plane ticket and us of course. Joy, Wendy, and Yeri took their flight yesterday to set everything up. And reserve the rooms for us. We need to cut our expenses so we will share rooms by three or maybe two? It's up to them. I arrived first in the waiting area at the airport, then the two love birds arrived next, these two are hotties.

"Here! Irene, Seul!" I called waving my hand.

"Hey! Where are they?" Seulgi asked, scanning the area.

"I haven't seen them yet, let's wait a little more," I said looking at the entrance to see if any one of the three arrived.

After a few minutes, Jisoo arrived.

Gorgeous

Then I felt someone touch my chin to push it upward acting like wiping something on the side of my lips. This asshole.

"Hey, you're drooling, stop gawking," she said laughing at me. Hard.

"Can you blame me? Look at her, simple yet elegant," I said, still admiring Jisoo's appearance. Oh, I nearly forgot!

"H-hey Jisoo! Over here!" I said calling her attention in the middle of the crowd. She turned towards us, wearing a warm smile that was impossible not to reciprocate. Divine.

"Hey, where are the others?" she asked as soon as she reached our spot.

"We're missing Jennie and Lisa, I'll call Jennie you call Lisa" I suggested but then I saw Lisa arrive. This one really stands out with anything she wears.

"Jisoo, no need to call Lisa, she just arrived," I said stopping Jisoo to call Lisa.

"Hey! Bitch here!" I called, then I felt a slight pinch on my bare tummy.

"What? Isn't she?" I asked smirking at Jisoo. "Of course, I'm kidding Ms. Protective Bestfriend" I added.

"Yow! Yow! Yow! I missed this! It's been a while" Lisa said fist-bumping everyone but me. "See, bitch," I told Jisoo pointing at Lisa and rolling my eyes.

And finally, Jennie arrived. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of them, they were just as bad as me earlier. I guess?  I walked over to Lisa and playfully snapped my fingers right next to her face to wake her from her daydreaming, "You're not being very subtle. You'll lose your cool factor if you keep that up. Stop gawking," I whispered in her ear, giggling.

Then I went over to Jisoo and gently closed her mouth with my hand. "Hey, you're attracting flies. Keep your mouth closed,"  I teased while lifting her chin up.

This summer trip is going to be an absolute blast, I could already tell.

"Hey, Jennie! Here!" I called waving my hand to catch her attention.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late," Jennie said approaching us.

"You're just in time," Jisoo said smiling at her. 

"Looks like you brought your entire wardrobe," Lisa said clicking her tongue while shaking her head.

"This is going to be fun! We're complete! Let's go!" Irene said squealing like a dolphin.