Chapter 25 - Fall Out

Jennie POV

I know how she hates silent treatment but I can't help it. I want to talk but I find it hard to speak. I'm getting tired of her insinuating that she's not my girlfriend. For fuck's sake, I'm aware of that since day one. All my classes are done for today, I need a drink after what happened earlier.

"Hey girl, we will see you later, okay?" Irene said, popping out of nowhere as she clings her arm to my waist.

"Babe, Lisa didn't let her go with us tonight, don't push it," Seulgi butts in, popping on the other side.

Like an angel and demon couple.

"What?! Why? That's very unlikely, we don't need to ask her twice to have a night out with us she's always game for it, what happened?" Irene said in confusion.

"You know her Babe, there must be a reason why," a petty reason that we can do the day after.

"She has a reason I get that but why does she need to forbid Jennie to join us?! I don't get it." Irene exclaimed while glaring at Seulgi.

"Yah, why does it sound like I'm at fault here?" Seulgi replied. Okay, are they going to start another fight while I'm between them bouncing my head from to side as they take turns to speak?

"Girls chill, I'll be there tonight" I chimed in.

Irene gasps, "Really?! That'll be great! Drinks are on me," she said while jumping and hugging me in excitement.

"Did Lisa change her mind?" Seulgi asks.

"I don't know, but I don't need her permission as if I'm..." I wasn't able to finish what I'm about to say when Seulgi quickly nudge me with her elbow.

"WHAT?" I said, raising my brow at her. She just looked at me and with a thin smile as she points at Lisa in front of us.

"H-hey, why are you still here?"

Lisa POV

She did not get a chance to say it but I know what she's about to convey. I gave her a weak smile pretending that I didn't hear what she said earlier.

"Picking you up? May I remind you that didn't bring your car with you," I said while walking towards them.

"Are you going to come with us tonight, Lisa?" Irene asked.

"Nope, I'm not in the mood to drink Irene, I'm slammed."

"Or you just don't want to be caught?" Seulgi intervened with a smirk on her lips, we all have a friend that is willingly game at digging your grave.

"What can I do? I'm irresistible" I replied as I go with the flow, bragging.

I heard the small bean beside me scoffs, "And you're not denying it?" She mumbled.

"That I'm irresistible? Why would I deny the obvious?" I said wetting my lips as I slowly smile at her. I saw her gulp and averted her eyes on me, gotcha! She may be ignoring me now but I know that I still have this effect on her.

"Jennie, you haven't been with her in a pub or a club right?" Seulgi asked.

"In Thailand, why?" she's like a confused kid.

"No, here in Seoul" Seulgi replied.

"Oh... yeah not yet, why?"

"If you're a jealous type of girlfriend it's better to let her stay at home especially when her fake girlfriend Nancy is not here"

"Good thing I'm not her girlfriend." ouch.

"Uhm, Jen, she's telling the truth" Irene butts in. "Lisa, come with us just for tonight,"