Chapter 50 - A Night to Remember or Forget?

Jennie POV

I snapped out of my sleep, a bit disoriented and groggy, when the loud and piercing sound of my phone's ringtone pierced through the peaceful darkness of my room. With my eyes half open, still heavy with sleep, I fumbled for my phone on the nightstand and placed it against my ear to answer the call.

"Hello?" I mumbled with a raspy voice still half asleep. And I only heard slow shaky deep breaths on the other side of the line, almost like a groan.

I scrunched my brow in confusion, trying to make sense of who could possibly be calling me at this hour. "Hello?" I repeated and almost drifted back to sleep.

The heavy breathing continued, sending a chill down my spine, making me realize who the caller might be. I pull the phone away from my ear and squint at my phone screen to see who's calling. "Lisa?" I jolted up in bed, widely awake now. "A... Are you okay?"

"Mm..." sounded like a moan came through the phone, what the fuck?

"Babe, what's going on? Where are you?" My heart started racing thinking what could be happening to her.

"Ahhhhh..." Now I'm sure, I definitely heard a moan earlier! Is she?

I held my breath for a moment waiting for her to respond and I heard her gasp and catch her breath, "Oh, Baby... ugh," moaning in pleasure, certainly not in distress.

What should I do? Dam this woman! "L-Lisa, are you...?" Her voice grew even more seductive and filled with desire as she whispered, "Babe, fuck! I'm... ugh."

What the fuck? I leaned back on my headboard and inhaled deeply as I wait for her to finish whatever she is doing, Then I heard her giggle. While me? Still confused, I asked, "Did you cu-... I mean, did you finish?" Fuck I'm terrible at this.

Laughter erupted from the other end of the line, and I could hear her struggling to catch her breath between fits of giggles. "I fucking love you, Nini!"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes, "Seriously?" Although a smile started to tug at the corner of my lips.

"What? You told me that I can always call you in the middle of the night and you'll be there for me," she said, still laughing.

"Well, our deal was about emotional support, not... uh... that kind of support," I replied, holding my hand over my face and trying to hold back a chuckle. "You scared me for a moment."

"But hey, thanks for giving me a heart attack just to tell me about your orgasm!" I added, feigning annoyance, but failed to hide my giggles.

Lisa's chortles echoed through my phone, "I'm sorry, I can't sleep. Look outside your window." I narrowed my eyes in confusion but went along with it, pulling back the curtains to peek outside. "Hot choco?" I smiled as I looked outside and see Lisa standing there in her sweater, holding two steaming cups of hot chocolate.

"Don't tell me you were ... touching yourself outside your house Lisa!" I exclaimed when I remember her moans and groans earlier.

"Maybe or maybe not" Lisa replied mischievously, taking a sip of her hot chocolate. I missed this flirtatious and playful side of her. Her spontaneous gestures, her laughter - her, us. I quickly put on a jacket and a beanie and run outside Papa's house to join her.

I wrapped my arms around her soon as I stepped outside, the chilly night air hitting my face. "Hot choco it is," I said scrunching my nose as I playfully squeeze Lisa's pinkish cheeks. The warm aroma of the steaming hot chocolate filled the air, blending with the crispness of the early morning. "It's 2 a.m., what do you have in mind?"

Lisa, wrapped in a cozy oversized gray sweater and a black beanie just shrugged and took a sip from her cup while letting snowflakes fall on her palm. Her gaze met mine, and a soft smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "No plans just wanted to be with you."