Chapter 14 - Was it real?

Lisa POV

After she closed the door, I grabbed my glass from the center table and refill it with another shot of vodka trying my best to be calm and cool until I could no longer hear them. I can't help but jump punching and kicking the air and screaming without a sound! That was amazing! I feel... wonderful! It's been a while since I felt this kind of overflowing joy that I have to act like an idiot dancing like Michael Jackson.

She didn't say anything after I asked her who the hell kissed her before. If it's not Seul which I know is impossible, and Rosie said she never made out with a girl before, I don't think it's Wendy, Yeri, nor Joy since they're not that close. So it's Jisoo? She also stopped me from asking again earlier, that must be her, but Jennie said nothing's going on between them. I'm confused but I don't care.

"You're driving me crazy Jennie Kim," I said as I slumped my body to the couch and pressed my hands on my face, then I fell to my side replaying what happened earlier in my mind... I can't help but smile.

Jennie POV

I still can't get over to what happened earlier, it was... "Wow!" I verbally said before I flopped myself in my bed with my arms widely extended to my side with a wide smile almost like a pathetic grin plastered on my face.

I covered my face with a pillow and pressed it hard to hide my scream, "AAAAAAAAAAAA!" that was really great! I flipped my position while hugging the pillow to hold it to my face and giggle with my legs wiggling in the air. "Ihhhhhhhhh" I can't contain the giddiness in me! I feel so ecstatic that I find it hard to think or act normally. Now I'm smiling and barely sober I'm caught in a love hangover.

It was just a fling
But I really don't regret a thing
Cause it was crazy babe
And by the looks of it you feel the same

Then I felt a pillow land at my back, of course, it was none other than my roommate, Rosie. She's done taking a shower.

"Hey crazy bitch, what happened? You've been acting weird since you left the villa, care to share?" should I tell her?

"I'm just happy and excited at the same time anxious for tomorrow, it's going to be my first time," Sorry Rosie I'll let you know in time, I will keep it to myself for now.

"You don't look anxious for tomorrow there must be something, come on spill!" she said giving me a judgemental look.

"I have nothing to spill Rosie, I'm just happy okay? I'll take a quick shower" I said as I walked with a bounce in my steps while swinging my arms in the air with a smile. I stopped in front of the bathroom door and looked back at Rosie.

"Rosie" I called.

"Hmmm?" she hummed and looked at me.

"Love you!" I said and blow a kiss at her and get inside the bathroom without waiting for her to respond. I just feel like saying it because... why not?

Busking, first night...

Jennie POV

Everything is all set, from the mini stage on the beach, the band, sound systems, microphones, and of course us, am I?

According to the plan, Lisa will do the opening since she and her ex-girlfriend started it. Lisa and I haven't talked after what happened last night, all of us are busy preparing for our first night making every effort we can to make this night successful.

I am sitting on the sand beside Rosie and the rest of the squad to watch Lisa sing, I didn't know she could, I haven't heard her before so I've been looking forward to hearing her voice.