Chapter 10 - I Like Her

Jennie POV

"That was surreal!" I scream in excitement.

"Magical," she added while removing the locks of our harness.

"I know you'd like it. It's fun, right? The adrenaline rush that you will feel running to the edge of the cliff until everything gets light as you take off and sway in the sweetness of fresh air. That's priceless and I'm glad that I'm the first one you've been with to experience this unforgettable adventure." she said smiling proudly while extending her hand to help me get up.

"You're right, it's fantastic and I want to do it again!" I said clapping my hand like a seal in an amusement park.

"No more killing?" she asked as she wrapped her arm around my neck ruffling my hair.

"No more killing, yes! Where to next?" I want more, I want to experience more with her.

"Hmmmmm, let's go back to the villa first I asked someone to prepare dinner for us." and we walk on the field with her arm around my shoulder enjoying the last view of sunset in the sky.

A memory that will last a lifetime.

Lisa POV

While walking back to prepare for dinner, the excitement in Jennie's eyes mirrored her growling stomach thinking about what to eat after a long day. "So, where are we going to eat tonight?" She said while rubbing her tummy.

"Patience Nini," I teased playfully pinching her nose. "Let's freshen up first. We need to change, wear something light. Bring some swimsuits too in case you want to swim" I said and slumped on the couch. I enjoyed today but it's undeniably tiring.

"Swimming? At this hour?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I mean, tomorrow. We will spend the night there." I said as I made myself comfortable on the couch, feet propped up on the coffee table.

"Where?" She asked again, joining me on the couch.

"You'll see." I gave a mischievous grin and winked at her. "Go, chop chop, it's getting late."

"About swimming," she said fiddling her fingers.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Uh- I don't know how to swim hehe," she said scratching her head.

She doesn't know how to swim but did not hesitate to pull me out of the sea last night?

"No swimming then. There are lifevests on board just in case, so we can still enjoy the water without any worries." I said ruffling her hair.

"Great!" she said and went inside the room hopping. She still had tons of energy, unbelievable.

***

"Where are we going to eat? At the beach? That's kinda romantic. I didn't know you had it in you, huh?" she teased, nudging my elbow playfully.

"You really see me as a cold person, don't you?" I retorted, rolling my eyes, our banter as comfortable as ever.

"Dinner on the beach? That's boring." I said with a chuckle.

"So, where?" she asked like an innocent toddler.

"Stop asking questions kiddo, just follow me," I decided to keep her in suspense.

She continued to inquire as we walked, her hunger becoming increasingly evident. "We've been walking for minutes now, and I don't see any restaurant or any place to eat."

"Just follow me hungry dumpling," I said biting my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing.

"Okay fine, but I swear I'm starving," she said while pouting her lips.