Chapter 15 - Reality

Jennie POV

I still can't absorb the act she did in front of all these people. It seems like everything is light, this feeling like I'm levitating off the ground, floating in the air with butterflies inhabiting my soul and fluttering gracefully deep down my senses. La Vie En Rose - I see life in pink, seeing life through rose-colored glasses. Living with an outlook of positivity, trying to see beauty in every day; like you do when you first fall in love. Like nothing can go wrong. The feeling of everything around you turning beautiful, like the usual taste of bitterness in every liquor suddenly turns sweet the moment you realize that she feels the same way. Great happiness that takes its place, troubles, sorrows fade away.

My stupid inner self forgot my sentiments and questions earlier.

I'm still stuck with the statement she said after the song, "it's real".

"Nini" she called.

"We need to talk," she said and held my hand.

"Jennie" she called again. I can hear her but why can't I move? Everything seems to be moving so slowly.

"Ah-awwwww" Rosie pinched me this bitch beside me just pinched me so hard that made me yelp in pain.

"Are you awake now?" she said and pointed at Lisa beside me. "The bitch beside you wants to talk to you" she added.

I turn my head to face her. Holy crap, I can't help but smile "Y-yes?" I said.

She chuckled and put her head down. Then I realized how much of an idiot I look right now, smiling wide with my sparkling eyes. I don't know how to act normally after that, can you blame me? It's overwhelming for me; my questions and confusions on her push and pulls or mixed signals that bugged me every single night are now apparent, and she did that in one big blow. And instantly gives me this feeling that is so hard to contain; my inner self wants to go somewhere to scream to let it all out.

"We need to talk Nini," then she stood up and pulled me up.

"Rosie, we'll be at the villa, call us when it's Jennie's turn to sing," she said and dragged me out of the venue.

"Can't this wait? We have an ongoing event Lisa"

"This can't wait, Nini, I can't wait," she said as she intertwined her fingers in mine. Am I this whipped to feel giddy with this simple gesture she's doing? Good thing I'm behind her while she's pulling me going to the villa; my smile can't get off my face and I have to cover my lips to repress it.

She unlocked the door and lets me in first. I can't help but smile seeing the wall where we made out. I huff to keep myself together, I need to be calm, I should calm down, how?

"So, what are we going to talk about?" I asked crossing my arms trying hard to be calm and holding myself to keep the space between us. I'm not sure if I could still stop myself, to be honest.

"You want some drinks?" she offered.

"I think I'll pass this time," I said.

She bobs her head. I'm getting anxious about what she's doing right now, please don't ruin the happiness I am feeling now.

"I mean it when I said that it's real," she said while she was pouring vodka on her glass.

She heaves a deep sigh and leans both of her hands on top of the kitchen island. "It's real..." she said once again and tilted her head slightly down seeming uneasy while pushing herself back and forth from the slab. Then she slowly looks at me without moving her head and bites her plumped lips.

I instantly clench my fists, simply doing that excites me. I'm losing it.

I like you, Jennie" music to my ears that I'm willing to hear every single hour. I was about to walk towards her but it stopped me when I heard her say