Chapter 52 - No Goodbyes

TW / 🔞

Jennie POV

It's been two days since I last saw her and it's driving me insane. Not a single message or call to at least let us know that she's okay. We tried to look for her in every possible place she could be, but she was not at home, not even in the hospital. The last place that we had in mind was Busan but we found no traces of her there either. Even Taehyung and Miyeon were unable to reach her.

I barely got any sleep looking and thinking about her. Where the hell could she be? I lazily get inside my room and throw my coat on the bed, "What the hell is going on, Lisa?" I mentally said as I sat down on the edge of my bed. I gasp when I turn my head towards my couch and see Lisa sitting there. "Lisa!" I exclaimed and rush over to her.

"I've been waiting for you," she flatly said, unbothered.

"Where the hell have you been?" I said and straddled her on the couch, hugging her tightly.

"We've all been so worried sick about you," I added leaning my forehead against hers, but she didn't say anything back. "What happened? Are you okay?" I pulled away slightly to look at her face, searching for answers. Her expression remains the same, blank and emotionless as if she had just returned from a different dimension.

"I have to tell you something," I mumbled in a hushed tone leaning my forehead again while caressing her cheek gently. Praying to all gods in heaven that she would understand what I'm about to say.

"We need to--" Without saying a word Lisa slowly tugged my sweater off "...to talk," I looked at her, momentarily taken aback by her sudden change in behavior. She ignored what I just said and attacked my neck with wet kisses.

"Lisa, wait," I managed to say, my voice trembling as her lips traced a path of fire along my skin. Damn it.

"Lisa stop," I said trying to push her away, but she persists, her hands grabbing my ass and grinding me against her. Lisa continued to kiss me, her touch becoming more urgent and demanding. Sliding the strap of my bra off followed by kisses on my shoulder.

"Lisa, please...it's been..." Lisa continued pushing the cup of my bra down, exposing my bare breast and closing her mouth around my nipple, sucking it intensely while cupping the other. "Ahh..." I can't help but let out a moan.

"... it's been long overdue, Lisa. We need to..." I'm refusing but my hands pushing her towards me and arching my back in pleasure says the opposite. Lisa managed to get her hand inside my pants as she trail her kisses back to my neck, to my ears. "Fuck..." Moans once again escaped my mouth as she continue to do her thing.

"I want to try something..." I finally heard her voice whisper seductively in my ear, her breath hot against my skin. "...Do you really want me to stop?" She said under her breath sliding her fingers to my now wet core.

"No, keep going," I whispered back giving in, clasping my hands around her neck and pulling her lips towards mine, but she avoided it and pushed me back gently and motioned me to stand up. I quickly stood up breathlessly and in confusion. Lisa pull my pants down leaving me completely exposed in front of her.

"Stand on the couch," she commanded as she took her hoodies off and I obliged, stepping onto the couch as she instructed. Lisa firmly gripped my waist and began trailing kisses along my thighs, sending shivers up my spine. Damn if this is the payment for every disappearance and lost contacts, I don't like it but fuck I won't refuse any of it.

She lifted up my leg and placed it over her shoulder and positioned herself between my thighs as she lean back to my couch. With a gentle yet firm touch, she began to explore my most sensitive areas, taking me to new heights of pleasure. "Oh, God!"