ONE

Hey VIOLETS...

Whole story will be in third person POV, if it changes anywhere, I'll specify it.

Around an hour away from Milan, the fashion and designing hub of the world, the economic capital of Italy, an old man in his late forties was forced to stand on his knees with his hands tied behind him. Sweat beads formed on his forehead because of the scorching sun but the cold breeze made it a little tolerable for the old man. His heart was beating faster as the fear of what was going to happen next enveloped him.

The sound of the blades of chopper by which he was brought here was the only sound echoing in the eerily silent atmosphere and the man waited.....waited for someone to open his blindfold so that he can look around where he was or why was he brought there?

His heart thudded when a car stopped and someone ran towards it to open the door for the man they all fear. The bodyguard opened the door and bowed ninety degree in submission when the man sitting inside came out.

Everyone present there bowed down just the way other boy had done. The Godfather signalled a man to open the blindfold of the old man. The white haired man squinted his eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight. He immediately examined his surroundings and found himself on an island, surrounded by blue water from all the sides.

Sheer fear crept up his veins when his eyes landed on the man standing in front of him in all his mighty form. He was wearing a robe, Raven hairs partly wet after having a fresh shower. The sinful lips curved into a devilish smirk sent chills down the old man's spine. The inked muscular body demanded attention and submission making the white haired man to lower down his eyes.. The cold black eyes that hold fire in them made the old man pray to all the Gods above to let it be a nightmare.

He didn't want to face the devil in reality.

His heart leapt in his chest as the devil took every step closer to him. He fought with the restraints on his wrist but all in vain. His own body guards pointed their pistol towards him, waiting for devil's one command and they will not hesitate to blow a hole in his mind.

''Welcome to Devil's Den, Alberto'' The devil roared tilting his head a little,his cold tone made the man piss in his pants.

''Woah, Woah.... What we have here?...A cat?'' the raven haired man taunted sarcastically when he saw the old man looking down embarrassed, the ground under him wet with his piss and everyone else laughed.

'' Do you know why you are here, Alberto?'' The ravenette asked coldly and get only a shake of head in response making the devil furious.

'' Does the cat got your tongue now, motherfucker?.. You were speaking like you owned the stage in front of people last night. I'll end all the illegal activities, Put all the mafia's behind the bars....and what not?...'' The ravenette fisted his hairs harshly, making the old man look fearfully into those flaming eyes.

'' You thought you could end me?...Jeon Jungkook?.. The Godfather of underworld?'' He asked again, pulling his hairs even more harshly, making the man wince in pain.

'' I-I didn't m-mean what I said e-earlier, Jeon.....I was j-just trying to convince people to v-vote for m-my party. Pl-please don't be angry. I d-didn't m-mean any of m-my word.'' The old man cried in attempt to melt devil's heart but how can he?.... No one can melt a rock, the lava that flows through his veins can never be cooled down.

Jungkook started laughing manically listening to old man's word making the latter confused. He didn't know what he said to make the ruthless mafia laugh so hysterically.

'' You are very funny, Alberto.'' Jungkook said amidst his laugh making the old man laugh nervously along with him, may be it can make Jungkook forgive him.

Suddenly, the atmosphere became silent again as Jungkook looked at Alberto with a murderous look, his eyes screaming death and his hand itched to kill the man in front of him. The old man gulped his saliva to wet his dry throat but to no avail.

''You should know that I hate a man who don't keep his words, you fucker...I hate those even more who laugh at my words....and you know what?...I never spare someone who dares to speak against me. and you....you have done each one of them.....I hope you are intelligent enough to understand what that means....'' Jungkook looked at him daringly, warning him not to say anything because he will not be able to control his thirst for blood anymore.

The old man looked pale, all of his blood drained from his face and he shivered in fear. Jeon Jungkook was known for his brutality, ruthlessness and cold heartedness. He didn't spare anyone who once visit his island like this.

''I am s-sorry, Jeon...p-please-''

''Shut it.... The more words you speak, lesser will be your minutes in this world.'' Jungkook cut him.

''I have a f-family, Jeon, Pl-''

''Don't start with this emotional drama...I hate people who try to save themselves behind their families....'' Jungkook cut him again as he turned to leave.

'' Jeon Pl-''

''And yes...you have a daughter, right?... Don't worry, I'll take care of her. Your daughter will help me release the stress you are giving me right now..'' Jungkook winked, a cruel smirk on his face and a burning anger in his flaming dark eyes.

''N-No, Jeon...I a-am sorry-''

''You should have feared me when you were standing in front of those people and daringly announcing that you are going to wipe me off Italy....'' Jungkook turned and walked towards his car.

''PARK....'' he called and a short boy with mischievous eyes came to action immediately.

'' You must be bored...Right?...Have your way with him and feed his dead body to the hungry alligators.'' He ordered and left.

As soon as the car left, the PARK boy turned back towards the old man and looked at him amusingly. How badly he wanted to kill someone today and now, he got the chance.

His eyes shone brighter as he took the army knife out of his waist belt and went closer to the old man who was a crying mess by now.

''Let's get to work...shall we?'' He asked, sliding the tip of the knife on the old man's pale cheek and with a quick motion, he ripped his face, slicing the cheek open and the red hot blood come running out of it.

''Shit....I love blood....C'mon fucker...This is not enough for me....'' He said and took him somewhere, dragging the old man, enjoying the painful screams and pleads that escaped his mouth.

_________________

Hey Violets....

You will be getting frequent updates now..

Tell me how this chapter was... Do I need to improve something?

Tempting the Devil (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें