TWENTY SEVEN

Love is the most dangerous feeling, it can make the most weak person the strongest and the  strongest person, the weakest.

As the yacht docked at the shore, An expensive black car waited for both of them with a driver. Jungkook helped the blonde in getting down and they both walked towards the car. The driver bowed to the mafia leader who nodded acknowledging and took the keys from the driver.

Not even the driver?'' the blonde asked as the Mafia leader opened the door for him.

''I told you doll....I want us to be alone.'' The mafia leader said with a wink making goosebumps rise on Taehyung's skin.

Jungkook came around and took the driver seat.

'' Put on your seatbelt for me, baby.'' Jungkook instructed and Taehyung looked at him impressively.

''Bad guy with good manners?'' He commented making Jungkook chuckle.

''Safety is priority, doll...even for a mafia.'' He said, putting his own seatbelt on and they both set off for an adventurous drive.

Jungkook drove at an average speed and Taehyung looked outside the window.

''Night is so beautiful...isn't it?'' He asked and Jungkook looked at him.

''Night is anything but beautiful doll....you can't even imagine how many ugly things it witnesses.'' Jungkook said looking ahead and Taehyung looked at him with amusement.

''You know so much about night.''

''I am the Devil, princess.....and Devil rules the night.'' Jungkook said.

''You are very mysterious, you know.'' Taehyung said turning towards him.

''Not more than you, doll....Your eyes screams mystery I want to solve.'' Jungkook said looking into his blue eyes making the blonde bite his lower lip.

The day this mystery will unveil will be your last day, Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't said that out loud and looked ahead as he felt that uneasy feeling settling inside his stomach. He don't know what was happening with him but it was messing with his mind as well as his mission.

They both kept quite as Jungkook focused on driving. Th blonde turned to him when the silence stretched.

''How far is it?''

''It will take time, doll.'' The mafia leader said not averting his eyes from the road.

''Let's play twenty questions then?...You can't lie.'' Taehyung put forward the condition.

Wow....You are giving me opportunity to take out your hidden secrets yourself, princess!!

''Fine.'' He answered boredly while he was curious for the game.

''Your favourite colour?''

''Really?'' Jungkook looked at Taehyung who glared at him.'' Red...the colour of blood...but now, its blue.. the colour of your eyes'' The mafia flirted when Taehyung kept glaring at him making the blonde smile.

''Yours?'' The ravenette asked.

''Green...the colour of nature.''

''What do you like the most?''

''Fear...in other peoples eyes for me...but now, seeing you blush.'' The ravenette flirted again.

''I like cute things the most..the cute dogs, cute cute kids, cute flowers, cute romantic dramas etc etc,'' Taehyung replied.

''What do you fears the most?'' Taehyung asked.

So that you can use it against me?....not so subtle, princess!!