FIFTY THREE [M]

SMUT WARNING!!

PLEASE DONT READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT.

AND WHO ARE COMFORTABLE.....DONT FORGET TO SIT AT SOME PRIVATE SPACE WHERE OTHER'S CAN'T SEE YOU BEACUSE I SWEAR IT CAN TRIGGER YOUR HORMONES AS WELL...LOL

_________________

''Jimin, where is Jungkook?'' the blonde asked as he came down after waking up. It was early in the morning and Taehyung didn't find Jungkook in the bed cuddling him as always which made him a little curious. A week has passed since they both went to that meeting.

''Well...the weather today is amazing so he decided to go for horse riding. He must be in the arena.'' Jimin informed as he served himself some breakfast.

''Oh....I am also going there, then.'' The blonde turned to leave but Jin stopped him.

''Tae...first have your breakfast. Kook is not here because he couldn't sleep after he dreamt about his banana milk getting stolen so he came down and gulped more than ten containers. He is full so you should also have your breakfast.'' Jin told him chuckling.

''Seriously?....I mean he dreamt about banana milk?'' The blonde asked sitting down on the chair beside Jimin.

''That's what he told me.'' Jin replied chuckling making the two other boys chuckle too.

''Where is Hobi and Yoongi Hyung?'' Taehyung asked.

''They had gone to the city for some important work. Will be back by noon.'' Jimin informed and they all got back to having their breakfast.

After finishing the breakfast, Jimin took Taehyung to the riding arena. The blonde smiled beautifully when he noticed Jungkook riding a white horse professionally, his thick thighs hugging the horse either side as he sat on the saddle casually with the reins of the horse in his one hand.

The weather was really amazing. Cold winds were blowing and the sun was hidden behind the dark clouds and it seemed like it will start raining any moment.

The arena was made a little away from the main mansion and was surrounded by the green forests. Everything looked breath takingly amazing and Taehyung took a deep breathe to feel the nature.

Jungkook noticed the blonde too and he took his horse towards the blonde with a wide smile, He pulled the reins to stop the horse and looked at the blonde.

'' You here, Baby?'' He asked amusedly.

''I didn't saw you since morning.''

''You were missing me?'' Jungkook asked pointing the finger towards himself as he looked at the blonde smugly.

'' Is there anything you don't know?'' Taehyung asked crossing his arms over his chest while Jimin stood there looking back and forth between the two boys.

''Means?''

'' You know how to shoot perfectly, how to scare your enemies, how to play billiards, how to make your enemies fall in love with you, ho-''

'' Have you fallen for me, doll?'' He asked cutting the blonde as he still sat on the beautiful white horse. Taehyung averted his eyes nervously and licked his lips.

''Won't you teach me how to ride?'' he asked changing the topic. The blonde looked into Jungkook's eyes and he noticed a slight hurt flashed in his eyes.

Don't he still believe me?

But he recovered from it pretty quickly and the blonde was confused that what he just saw was hurt or something else.