EIGHT

The party was going on full swing. The big hall of the Mario mansion was decorated in the most elegant ways. The huge expensive chandelier hanging in the middle of the hall was casting a golden glow to the whole place making everything appear royal.

The party was same as every party hosted by some Mafia. All the important faces of Mafia world were present to wish Mario on his twenty fifth wedding anniversary.

The expensive liquor was readily available for the most rich men of Italy. Somme addicts were openly inhaling the lines of drugs. Everyone looked like they were the most richest person of Italy but the party still lacked an important face.

Jeon Jungkook.

Talk of devil and devil is here.

Everyone stopped what they were doing as Jungkook entered the party with his golden5. The raven hairs neatly styled to one side, revealing his forehead and sharp eyebrows and that one eye brow piercing, his cold eyes seeking attention and his tattoos peeking from the sleeves of his expensive black suit paired with black polished shoes demanded submission.

Every men look at him enviously and every women there looked at him like they will rip his clothes on his one hint. He looked so hot that no women could stop herself from getting wet at just a mere sight of him.

He smirked when he saw every women eye fucking him. He felt proud showing women what they can never have.

His golden five stood beside him, making Jungkook stand in the centre as they all walked inside, head high and a killer look on their faces. Gun's in the waist of their jeans held proudly to show who has a dominance in this world.

" Welcome Jeon.... Your presence added four moons to the party.'' Mario came ahead and greeted the godfather of underworld who didn't even spare a look in his direction as his eyes scanned the place, Its his habit to scan the whole place thoroughly first, many incidents in his past has made him habitual to not trust anyone or anything until he himself don't confirm it.

'' Its my duty to be present at a place where everyone who works under me gathers, Mario.... Can't afford a rebellion...you know.'' Jungkook replied, his sharp eyes roaming at every face present in the party.

''Oh come on Jeon, no one can dare to go against you.'' Mario joked.

''Its not a joke, Mario.... Anyone who will go against me will have to face Devil's wrath.'' Jungkook replied, now paying attention to the man who became speechless. Jungkook smirked to himself when he saw bafflement in Mario's eyes.

'' BTW, nice arrangements.'' Jungkook said and walked past a speechless man, followed by his golden5.

Many people started gathering around him to talk to him about their business, about things they can work on together or the security threats they were facing in the country now but Jungkook would give them a devilish smirk and promise to take care of everything.

System runs under him and no one dares to mess with Jungkook.

One or two women would come to him eventually and try to flirt with him and the ravenette would enjoy the show they would provide.

A women was currently bend over the table in front of him, placing his ass on display and Jungkook couldn't resist himself from spanking her making the woman's eyes widen in surprise.

The party was going in full swing when someone entered and the hall went silent again. Jungkook tried to look towards the man standing at the door and his eyes widen when they fall on a certain someone.

''Shit...he is here.'' Jimin whispered to Jin pointing towards the door where the blonde was standing wearing a backless black party gown with a deep neck placing the swells of his breasts on display for everyone to hawk with a slit that goes up his thigh to reveal the sexy leg paired with silver stilettoes. The smoky eye and the blood red lips added to his natural beauty were a killer for a normal person but what confused Jungkook was the man standing beside him who has his hand placed on his back possessively.

Everyone drooled at the clear golden skin and those blue eyes that shows pure lust.

'' What is he doing with Vincent?'' Jin asked worriedly, looking at Jungkook's face for any sign of urgency but the ravenette was sitting on his chair, his eyes peeling the clothes off of blonde's body as he imagined different dirty things, his fingers drumming on the table, the women bending in front of him totally ignored now.

'' I don't know.'' Jimin replied worriedly. They can't afford an episode of that nightmare here in this party. If people get to know about it....no one knows what will happen.

Taehyung walked inside with the man, his arm now curled around Vincent's bicep. Jungkook smirked and drown down the glass of champagne.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's eyes on him but he didn't looked back at the ravenette. Vincent introduced Taehyung to various people, non of whose name Taehyung remember and finally, he came face to face with Jungkook.

And the golden5 came in action.

All of them looked observingly at the blonde, noticing his each and every move, the way his eyes moved, the way his lips curled into a sly smirk, the way he smiled amusingly at Jungkook, the way his one foot was slightly ahead of the other as he stood proudly in front of their leader and the way his brow raised slightly. They noticed everything.

Jungkook stood up straight to greet the mysterious blonde. He realised how Taehyung uses lenses only when he is at an event and how different he looks when he is in normal clothes but he like this Taehyung more....a mysterious, cunning...wicked Taehyung.

'' Hello Vincent.'' Jungkook greeted, his eyes locked with Taehyung.

'' Hello Jeon....this is my date for tonight, Kim Taehyung.'' The man proudly show his date and Jungkook looked amused.

''Its nice to meet you, Kim Taehyung.'' The name sound so good with his deep voice.

'' Its all my pleasure, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung replied, eyes showing the mischief he wanted Jungkook to see.

The music started and everyone came to dance and Vincent excused himself with Taehyung, leaving Jungkook following Taehyung with his eyes. He picked up another glass of champagne and sat down on his seat to enjoy the dance.

Taehyung danced with the man but his eyes were locked with Jungkook. The ravenette raised his glass a little to cheer making Taehyung smile. With every move, every swirl, every sway, his eyes hold Jungkook's gaze who sipped on the champagne.

Taehyung smirked and turned around, his ass against Vincent's crotch as he started dancing sensually. Vincent's hands roamed on his body, feeling every curve of it but Taehyung was still looking at Jungkook, his seductive eyes telling Jungkook who he is thinking about while dancing like this.

Jungkook's dick twitched but he kept sitting there, enjoying the seduction. Taehyung threw his head back on Vincent's shoulder and the latter started nibbling on his neck. Taehyung moaned fakely, but his faded deep sexy sound aroused Jungkook even more.

The mafia stood up, making his Golden5 stand on their guard but Jungkook waved them. he went straight to Taehyung and pulled him by his wrist making both blonde and Vincent flinch.

The blonde didn't show any protest when Jungkook pulled him to take him somewhere but Vincent showed a little disagreement but Jungkook's one warning glare and he backed off.

Taehyung followed Jungkook, smirking to himself as the mafia took him to a dark room somewhere and cornered Taehyung against a wall.

'' That was a nice show you put on there, baby.''

_____________

Another update, Violets....I deserve a reward.

Any thoughts?

Don't forget to vote, babes.